Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search function for Schedule

Because of the sheer amount of jobs we have per month, we currently use Google calendar for our scheduling because we are able to search for anything we have written in the description of the event, which makes it convenient and easy to search for a unit number, even if it was a year ago. This function is detrimental to our business flow, as it's something we do on almost a daily basis - the ability to search our calendar in Tsheets makes a world of difference. I have seen people suggest this on here going back as far as…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to add/attach photos and other files to scheduled shifts

It would be helpful to have the ability to attach a photo, inventory list or other important documents(perhaps limit 2) to the note section of an employee's schedule. While out on the job, they would be able to have all info in the same spot. Currently, we share info via text or email. This would make life so much simpler.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter "Time Entries" Screen by Group

While there are a lot of good filter options in the "Time Entries" screen, we would really like to be able to filter by the employee Group so that when managers are reviewing Time, Job, and Custom Data they can easily limit their review to their department.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make manual break entry from approval report easier

I often have to add manual breaks for employees that use kiosk or my time card and forget to clock out. The process is very cumbersome. My suggestion would be to add a button that allows me to add a break to a timesheet from the approvals report with just a couple of clicks. For example, in this case where the timesheet has no break at all, you could have a button for adding a break and all you have to do is enter the break time frame and it will automatically break up the current entry before and behind…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Breaks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. vehicle inspection checklist

Prior to employees punching out, require electronic vehicle inspection to be completed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Microsoft Flow Integration

I'd like to start interest in FLOW integration via API or custom built connector.
    I was able to haphazardly connect FLOW to the API via HTTP requests, then send the resulting JSON to be manipulated into arrays that can then be cycled through on FLOW.
    it works... but I fear that if your IDs grow in digits that it may all be for naught.
    I'd like to see either of these:
    1) direct FLOW integration with a connector
    2) The option of returning an array in the API results (currently if I request the users, I get a bunch of…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Track mileage between projects/jobs!

The app would be VERY close to perfect if it would actually track/calculate mileage between jobs for reimbursement. Relying on employees to enter their mileage every day (and enter accurately/correctly) does not work.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Open new windows that fit to screen to avoid scrolling

New windows seem to open half on/half off the screen which results in endless scrolling. This happens when doing approvals, editing time sheets, client lists, etc. It would be nice to open a new window and just have it centered on my screen without constant adjustments.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync billable time from TSheets into Xero Projects instead of to Xero invoices

Currently billable time sync's to a new invoice in Xero which is cumbersome. If the billable time from TSheets would sync to Xero Projects then one would be able to take advantage of how Xero deals with billable hours and 'queue-up' the time in Xero to be added to the customers existing invoices as one pleases. Also if the billable time imported into Xero projects one could use project budgets via Xero projects. I believe Xero projects uses a form of inventory item for each project and TSheets currently uses Xero inventory items to bill to so it seems like…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get rid of pie charts and expand job codes in project report

I wish I could customize the info I want to see in a Project Report. I don't need to see pie charts and I wish I could expand the Jobs listed underneath it. I can't get enough info from the 3 available lines so I click on a job for more, then in order to exit out of that go back to the project I was looking into, it erases that filter. I wish I could navigate this more easily.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to resend invites to employees

Allow employers to resend invites to employees who update their phones and forget to backup their app

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list

For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list, but a second worker would also be able to see the items remaining on a list to pickup where the previous worker left off. For example:

Job -> Grounds Maintnenance at the park. (This would be clocked in and out of)

Checklist:

-> Mow the park
    -> Empty the bins
    -> Spray the weeds
    -> Mulch the garden
    -> Blow the paths

This could be either a simple text list as a visual…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show schedule in mobile app in calendar format

When viewing the full schedule in the mobile app it shows the jobs/shifts in a list form. It would be easier to see, and read, if you had it in a calendar format. This way you would not have to see all past jobs/shifts. Then you would not have to try and sync the schedule to your personal calendar, and avoid anything getting missed.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Drag & Drop new tasks "into" Schedule from a sidebar list?

Every morning, I'd like to make a list on a sidebar (or pop-out window) of all the tasks for the next couple of days (for myself and for others) in no particular order. I could then analyze those tasks and then drag and drop them into Schedule in the preferred order and assignments. This sidebar list would have to retain unused tasks until either dragged or manually deleted. In my case they would not have to be pre-assigned to employees (that could be accomplished in the edit mode at the time they are dragged and dropped). An advanced version could…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Slack integration

An integration with Slack could be really helpful, I know my team would save a lot of time by being able to clock in by just saying /in or /out, and it would be amazing if it could somehow show each person's running time (like who's working) but in the sidebar that shows who is active. Very specific, but it's something we're wishing for!

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PTO approval/workflow, employee can request time off and manager can approve it (from all endpoints, show PTO on schedule, etc.)

Allow employees to submit PTO requests that go to a manager for approval. Currently, they submit PTO and automatically gets added to their time sheet and managers must delete from their time sheets before approving if not an approved request.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make it possible to hide completed Projects under the same Customers on Time Card

I've tried marking the status as "completed", and "canceled" in QBO and they still show up and may be selected in TSheets Time Cards. As I understand it, the "Customer" must be made "inactive" in QBO to prevent it from showing up on the Time Card selection.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Generate Purchase Order Numbers

I have technicians out on the road, we love they can clock in to jobs and just clock there hours.

Iv recently been looking into 3rd party apps that can generate a purchase order.

However i haven't come across one that is for us instead of signing up for something else id love it to be something you offer here..

we have a system in place however it involves the technicians having to call us tell us where they are, what there buying and for us to generate a new Purchase order number.

Now for the office thats something there…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to enter PTO from Kiosk

We would love to see that that employees could enter their PTO from the Kiosk rather than having to log in to a computer.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Track Time › Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31

Feedback and Knowledge Base