Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search function for Schedule

Because of the sheer amount of jobs we have per month, we currently use Google calendar for our scheduling because we are able to search for anything we have written in the description of the event, which makes it convenient and easy to search for a unit number, even if it was a year ago. This function is detrimental to our business flow, as it's something we do on almost a daily basis - the ability to search our calendar in Tsheets makes a world of difference. I have seen people suggest this on here going back as far as…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to add/attach photos and other files to scheduled shifts

It would be helpful to have the ability to attach a photo, inventory list or other important documents(perhaps limit 2) to the note section of an employee's schedule. While out on the job, they would be able to have all info in the same spot. Currently, we share info via text or email. This would make life so much simpler.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remember selections per field

There are a number of fields in our business that make sense to remember, however we use custom fields and would prefer a use to have to make the conscious decision each time to select that field.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Custom Fields/Service Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filter "Time Entries" Screen by Group

While there are a lot of good filter options in the "Time Entries" screen, we would really like to be able to filter by the employee Group so that when managers are reviewing Time, Job, and Custom Data they can easily limit their review to their department.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make manual break entry from approval report easier

I often have to add manual breaks for employees that use kiosk or my time card and forget to clock out. The process is very cumbersome. My suggestion would be to add a button that allows me to add a break to a timesheet from the approvals report with just a couple of clicks. For example, in this case where the timesheet has no break at all, you could have a button for adding a break and all you have to do is enter the break time frame and it will automatically break up the current entry before and behind…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Breaks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. vehicle inspection checklist

Prior to employees punching out, require electronic vehicle inspection to be completed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pay Rate Engine Linked with Scheduling Feature

It would be extremely useful if the pay rate engine was linked to the scheduling feature. For example, in my business, we have several different schedules with different overtime rules (i.e. daily after 8, weekly after 40; four condensed 10 hour days with no OT; four condensed 12 hour days with 2 hours OT each day). It would be nice when you schedule a crew on one of these schedules, that the pay rate engine setup would also automatically kick in without having to manually move employees to the right pay rate engine category. This would simplify the administration side…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Microsoft Flow Integration

I'd like to start interest in FLOW integration via API or custom built connector.
    I was able to haphazardly connect FLOW to the API via HTTP requests, then send the resulting JSON to be manipulated into arrays that can then be cycled through on FLOW.
    it works... but I fear that if your IDs grow in digits that it may all be for naught.
    I'd like to see either of these:
    1) direct FLOW integration with a connector
    2) The option of returning an array in the API results (currently if I request the users, I get a bunch of…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xero Job tracking

Please Tsheets! We Xero users need timesheets hours to be attributed to Job Tracking in Xero. We have no way of knowing how much time is attributed to each job when reporting in xero.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow sorting Time Entries either Oldest first or Newest first

In Time Entries menu -> Timesheets tab, Week view

Allow sorting entries Oldest first or Newest first (at the moment newest first is the only available option).

(I'm an admin by the way)

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Track mileage between projects/jobs!

The app would be VERY close to perfect if it would actually track/calculate mileage between jobs for reimbursement. Relying on employees to enter their mileage every day (and enter accurately/correctly) does not work.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Manually reorder the schedule

It would be nice to be able to drag and reorder the jobs on the schedule to place certain jobs before/after others. I know that they are automatically ordered based on time, but because the jobs we do have so many variables, it's impossible to set specific times. So instead, we set each job to all-day and list them in the order that we want them to be completed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cache Job Codes on computer for fast Clock In

Everytime you want to select (or drill down/up) Job Codes, an AJAX request returns the Job Codes available. This is nice, as the list is always up to date, BUT...
    It would be nice to have them cached on the computer once every log in, so looking for job codes could be 'instantaneous'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Open new windows that fit to screen to avoid scrolling

New windows seem to open half on/half off the screen which results in endless scrolling. This happens when doing approvals, editing time sheets, client lists, etc. It would be nice to open a new window and just have it centered on my screen without constant adjustments.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Staff Checklist

This has been described previously as greatly beneficial to business, I must agree. The ability to attach a short to-do list that can be viewed in the timecard by employees would be great. Ideally, as the employee completes a task, they tick the box and the text for that task is automatically transferred to their timesheet or notes. If a task is not completed by the time clock off has occurred, a manager should be prompted with a notification that the task requires re-scheduling.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sync billable time from TSheets into Xero Projects instead of to Xero invoices

Currently billable time sync's to a new invoice in Xero which is cumbersome. If the billable time from TSheets would sync to Xero Projects then one would be able to take advantage of how Xero deals with billable hours and 'queue-up' the time in Xero to be added to the customers existing invoices as one pleases. Also if the billable time imported into Xero projects one could use project budgets via Xero projects. I believe Xero projects uses a form of inventory item for each project and TSheets currently uses Xero inventory items to bill to so it seems like…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Class-based dashboard, timesheet totals, tracking

Need for class-based reporting, timesheet summaries, dashboard options. Many clients use class to track activity and the line of sight on this should be as well thought out as by Customer/Job. Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Fields/Service Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. One job, multiple employees, different times.

So you have a big job that will need multiple employees. You've already got a lot of work booked in, so you assign the job to 1 employee to start from 8am.
    You then want to have another 2 employees help after they've completed their jobs. Let's say 11am and 1pm.

Currently, if you were to assign different times to each employee, to them it would look like they're on the job alone as it only shows people arriving and/or leaving at the same time. In this case, the poor bloke who started at 8am has no idea that colleagues…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Timesheet Editor to default to Duration instead of Time In/Out

Allow Timesheet Editor to default to Duration instead of Time In/Out

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. total hours associated with a specific jobs scheduled within t sheets

Your app for Time tracking is great! However, we schedule a high volume of jobs per day, and have upwards of 50+ users clocking in and out of t sheets on a daily basis with multiple jobs within a day, makes for a pretty long time entry list at the end of a business day.

A number of our jobs are done a T&M basis, and currently having to look back - see who was at the specific job, and then add up there hours long hand is a time consuming task. It would be great if after a job…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46

Feedback and Knowledge Base