Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remember selections per job/customer

Currently the Custom Field items will save when switching from customer to customer throughout the day. What would be really great is if the system would remember which custom field items were selected the last time that time was tracked against the same customer.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Timesheet Log show Customer Selections and Edits

Would like to be able to see which Customer/Job is originally determined on the timesheet and any edits/changes that are made on that timesheet from the Timesheet Log in the Timesheet List.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modernize and clean up the ui and layout for the time sheet page. It feels cluttered and difficult to assess.

Modernize and clean up the ui and layout for the time sheet page. It feels cluttered and difficult to assess.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create PDF of a timesheet for a single employee and single job code (vs. all job codes)

I need a PDF timesheet for one employee and one job code. Currently, I select the employee and generate PDF timesheet but it lists all job codes on the timesheet. I need to submit timesheets to that "job" along with the invoices; however, I am unable to remove other job codes from that timesheet for submission.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow employees to request a time change instead of letting them just change it!

Our previous software had a feature that allowed employees to be able to request a clock-in or clock-out change and a field to put in a note as to WHY. I don't like this software allowing them to change themselves; it's all or nothing with tsheets.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Summarising Total Hours?

Can you please make available the ability to summarise the total amount of hours spent on a job without having to type in dates - not having this is almost a deal breaker. I also mentioned this in a tsheets survey, and the response was that I had to reregister my comments in this forum - why ask for my opinion in a survey in that case.
    It would also be immensely useful if I could edit the timesheet so I can see a list of the dates and hours on a specific job.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow schedule restrictions in mobile app

I'm looking for a scheduling feature where employees can only clock in and out on predetermined schedules. I understand you have a beta that would work if they are clocking in and out in their computer but 99% of our work force is mobile and uses they mobile app. Would be great if we had this options to help with operations and time management.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Suppress / Hide Manager's Own Time Sheet

Many managers are on salary and don't need to fill out their own personal time sheet. So, it confuses them when they log in for the first time to approve their employee's time and they see their own Time Sheet window pop up, almost prompting them to enter in their personal time. Would be great to just suppress or hide that, so that they only have the ability to approve employees.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. combining time

Need to have to option to combine time where the customer, job and service items are the same on the same day. This should be able to be done by each user and also at the company level.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The ability to Delete multiple Timesheet items

The ability to Delete multiple Timesheet items

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quick way to add previously entered notes

We repeat a lot of our descriptions when invoicing clients. When clocking in or manually entering a time card, a drop down menu in the notes section of personalized tasks would be helpful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Managers can view notes and time sheets of all employees in the app.

Would like to be able to view employee notes, edit and approve them from the app. My managers are on the road all the time and using the website isn't practical.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to customize the Manage Timesheets screen

I would like the ability to customize the Manage Timesheets screen. For example, I'd like to be able to resize the columns, as well as hide or collapse the notes column from time to time, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Print Button To Manage Timesheets

There should be a print button - in addition to printing from Payroll reports - to print the time sheet from Manage Timesheets. Much easier/quicker than having to run a report from Payroll Reports.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Searchable Note Field

When in the WEB Interface it would be GREAT to be able to SEARCH thru the NOTE's Section of entries and find a name or in my case product code Microsoft or other's so we dont miss things....

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Have all time for each day on same line rather than two separate entries

Have all time for each day on same line rather than two separate entries for checking in and out for lunch or whatever reason they check in and out . one way is titled areas like time in could be just in and out we know it deals with time and there seems to be a lot of space between headings. we know total is referring to hours it really doesn't have to be total hours. just a thought

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a dividing line or some delineation between weeks or pay periods for timesheet list

The timesheet list scrolls down indefinitely. Might be visually useful to have some bold line or delineation as you go from week to week or pay period to pay period. based on whatever you have set up on your particular account. rather than checking on each date on the left hand side you could visually see easily when you transition from the current weeks sheet to the previous and so on...

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow for changing job code/customer of multiple timesheets

We use job costing extensively and would greatly benefit from the ability to change the job code on multiple timesheets at one time. Perhaps a batch feature of some sort?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bottomless Scrolling in the Manage Timesheets Window

Instead of having to click to the next page, it would be great to be able to just scroll through each day

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Restore Deleted Timesheets/Timsheet Recycle Bin

Currently TSheets does not have graceful support for recovering a timesheet that was deleted due to user error.

TSheets should have an employee timesheet recycle bin so users can easily access and recover deleted timesheets. Admin users should be able to see the contents of all employee recycle bins.

Even better would be a two-stage recycle bin system. An employee recycle bin and then an account recycle bin that holds all items deleted from employee recycle bins for 30 days or whatever.

We're under trial, and the lack of an efficient and reliable recovery mechanism is a barrier to adoption…

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base