Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Robust filters on the Timesheets List tab of the Manage Timesheets window.

It needs a way to quickly view only the timesheets you want to interact with (as a manager/admin). When you have a bunch of employees, all of whom multitask with respect to clients and jobs, all those lines on the timesheets list get confusing as they all look the same. The ability to use filters to extract only the time sheets you want to see would be very helpful. Currently you can search by employee, and then sort in order of one column of info, but that can still leave you with many rows to pour over. The ability to…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Map/Location: Show different color for periods where GPS has employees moving a distance

Our technicians have separate entries for drive time and when on the jobsite. Rather than having to click on each and every "globe" to see if they were traveling or were stationary, it would be nice if a timeline "bubble" would automatically change to a different color if the GPS saw them moving a defined distance from the beginning punch in/switch

At a glance an admin could see instances that should be reviewed, which would save a ton of time.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick way to add previously entered notes

We repeat a lot of our descriptions when invoicing clients. When clocking in or manually entering a time card, a drop down menu in the notes section of personalized tasks would be helpful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I need to be able to edit my timesheets in spreadsheet format such as the Manage Timesheets view.

I have to submit my timesheets to another system twice a week. Before I do this, I need to review my timesheets and edit them by changing values of job codes and/or custom field values. It is very cumbersome when I have 30 or 40 entries and have to open them each individually to review and/or edit. I would like to be able to edit my timesheets in a grid format on the Manage Timesheets view. For this to be useful to me, I also need to be able to view and edit my custom fields on this view.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In the Timesheet List tab for a Freelancer account have less columns.

For freelancer accounts there is no need for the employee name column or the location column. It would make it easier to view the information if this was left off in a freelancer account.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The ability to Delete multiple Timesheet items

The ability to Delete multiple Timesheet items

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Modernize and clean up the ui and layout for the time sheet page. It feels cluttered and difficult to assess.

Modernize and clean up the ui and layout for the time sheet page. It feels cluttered and difficult to assess.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create PDF of a timesheet for a single employee and single job code (vs. all job codes)

I need a PDF timesheet for one employee and one job code. Currently, I select the employee and generate PDF timesheet but it lists all job codes on the timesheet. I need to submit timesheets to that "job" along with the invoices; however, I am unable to remove other job codes from that timesheet for submission.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Summarising Total Hours?

Can you please make available the ability to summarise the total amount of hours spent on a job without having to type in dates - not having this is almost a deal breaker. I also mentioned this in a tsheets survey, and the response was that I had to reregister my comments in this forum - why ask for my opinion in a survey in that case.
    It would also be immensely useful if I could edit the timesheet so I can see a list of the dates and hours on a specific job.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ability to customize the Manage Timesheets screen

I would like the ability to customize the Manage Timesheets screen. For example, I'd like to be able to resize the columns, as well as hide or collapse the notes column from time to time, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have all time for each day on same line rather than two separate entries

Have all time for each day on same line rather than two separate entries for checking in and out for lunch or whatever reason they check in and out . one way is titled areas like time in could be just in and out we know it deals with time and there seems to be a lot of space between headings. we know total is referring to hours it really doesn't have to be total hours. just a thought

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make adjusting timesheets easier

When I see that I forgot to end my break, I tap End Break, and I am automatically clocked in. Then I have to go to Manage › Timesheets to adjust the break duration, then figure out the exact time I should start the timesheet for my current work period.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to view only unapproved time

On the manage timesheet screen: Have the option to only view unapproved time, or the ability to remove prior paid & approved time all together.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Managers can view notes and time sheets of all employees in the app.

Would like to be able to view employee notes, edit and approve them from the app. My managers are on the road all the time and using the website isn't practical.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice to track tardies and also integrate some HR forms into Employee Information.

It would be nice to track tardies and also integrate some HR forms into Employee Information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to enter multiple pieces of equipment, both the same type, and/or multiple types for an employee.

It would be great to be able to add more than one piece of equipment to an employee when in the timesheet editor. For example;
    Jim is at a job, and has 2 dehumidifiers, 1 extractor and a HEPA vac. Currently I can only add one piece of equipment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Include "Overview" button on desktop (web) dashboard.

There should be an "overview" button or menu item on the desktop dashboard just like there is on the mobile dashboard. (In mobile dashboard there is an 'overview' button that shows your current weekly totals, schedule, PTO ledger, etc...). It would be great to just click on the button and see my weekly running total instead of having to run a full payroll report.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hide Approved Timesheets

It would be nice if there was a way to hide all the approved Timesheets so that only the current week is showing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have a real help menu instead of trying to match your question to an already asked one.

Have an actual Contents menu that does not rely on other users questions. The inquiry, "Why are my employees hours showing in Red?, returns zero answers and just grabs random words from other's questions that are unrelated. Only real option is to call your staff. Instead why don;t you lead to a page that describes all of the features and idiosyncrasies of the time sheet screen?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base