Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable window position snapping

The window position snapping needs a lot of work. It is VERY frustrating making timesheet edits with the time slider as windows often snap to where you do not want them. When making edits via the "view details" window, the new window snaps off the bottom of the browser and one cannot drag it up into view. Each and every edit causes the view to fall off the bottom of the screen, forcing the user to scroll each and every time.

I am spending half of my time trying to contain what I need to view within the browser window.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a more compact view of Manage Timesheets

The "Manage Timesheets" is too congested for those companies who have employees crossing over on various time codes daily (shop time/ mobilization time/ on job time, etc).

For Example, we have only been doing TSheets for two weeks and already have 4 PAGES (averaging 20 line item entries). That is a lot of small font black and white to sift through daily. It would be nice to have the option to archive time cards in payroll week Folders that could be custom labeled. It would clean up the visual clutter and minimize room for human error.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow schedule restrictions in mobile app

I'm looking for a scheduling feature where employees can only clock in and out on predetermined schedules. I understand you have a beta that would work if they are clocking in and out in their computer but 99% of our work force is mobile and uses they mobile app. Would be great if we had this options to help with operations and time management.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Suppress / Hide Manager's Own Time Sheet

Many managers are on salary and don't need to fill out their own personal time sheet. So, it confuses them when they log in for the first time to approve their employee's time and they see their own Time Sheet window pop up, almost prompting them to enter in their personal time. Would be great to just suppress or hide that, so that they only have the ability to approve employees.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base