Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 or 5 most recently used job codes at the top of the list when clocking in

When clocking in using a job code, it would be nice to have the 4 or 5 most recently used job codes at the top of the list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clock out Employees if they force close app prior to GPS tracking.

Issue with guys who have GPS turned on but are force closing app prior to GPS ping. It would be nice if it would discard the clock in if they force close the app to quickly. Additionally, if management could be notified of the force close.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Confirmation Clock Out

There should be a confirmation message to confirm clocking out. I lose time if I accidentally clock out. And sometimes I don't notice until hours later. That's hours I'm losing. Without clicking on confirm to clock out, no one should be clocked out.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow default job codes/customers and custom fields in manual mode in mobile app

Allow default settings in the manual time sheet mode in the phone app. This would set the customer name, the billable, and the service item.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to manage employee timesheets and passwords from mobile

I would like to see an admin application for my phone so the overall hours worked is for all my employees on the dashboard and I can manage time sheets and passwords from there.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better support for manual/duration time entry on mobile

Our company does not use the "Clock In/Clock Out" feature. It does not appear that we can currently turn this feature off on a mobile device and default to entering hours only. I understand that the employee can enter time from the mobile device through the "Timesheets" section but they have to slide the "Enter Hours Only" button each time they enter a new time sheet. I think this is cumbersome for the way we work. I would like to see us be able to eliminate the "Clock In/Clock Out" feature from the mobile devices and default to time entry…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unlocking Mobile Devices

Add a way to manually unlock mobile devices running the app after password attempts have been exceeded.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Daily summary of individual Employee hours by job in Mobile App

When looking at the Team Week Summary by Job page on the mobile app, you should be able to click on the day of the week and then just display employees hour totals for that day, and that job.

This would make possible for a foreman to easily scan the individual employees hours by day for his crew/job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Group timesheets by employee on mobile

Timesheets on mobile (Android) sort by date/time. This means to see a single employees shifts for the day requires lots of scrolling (if you have other employees). I'd like to see the Timesheets list on the mobile app sort by date, then by person, then by shift so all of a given person's shifts are together to review.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add date filters for timesheets screen on mobile (e.g., yesterday, this week, etc.)

Our crew leaders are responsible to approve their crew's time using the mobile app for the prior day, each and every day. There should be a filter choice in the mobile app to view "Yesterday" timesheets and approve those.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show PTO on mobile schedule

I'd like all employees to be able to see entered PTO & Holiday on the mobile schedule. When scheduling from the mobile app I cannot see who has PTO to know if they are available. When I enter a holiday, I have employees questioning whether we work that day or not because the holiday does not show on the mobile schedule.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change password from the mobile app

I would like to see the mobile application provide the ability to change your user password. Currently you can only do this by accessing your profile to change your password through the TSheets web site

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mobile App to show when a pay period ends for submitting

I would like it if the mobile app was clear about when a pay period ends when the employee is submitting time from the mobile app. Currently, they are able to select all days up to the current day to submit and this often results in employees turning in days that are not on the current pay period.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need employees to be able to see scheduled shifts via the app while blocking mobile time entry.

I need staff to be able to check the schedule from their phones but I don't want them clocking in and out remotely.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Guided help or tutorial on the mobile apps for employees

Web Based Interactive Training for Employees. It would be great to have a link where there can be guided training that is interactive for my employees to learn how to use the app. Rather than us having to show a video they actually have to click on the buttons. So basically you have a mock up of the mobile app and they can use it as they are guided through the training. A Spanish version would be HUGE!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notification when force closing the mobile app

Need GPS tracking on the mobile app, but some employees are tech savvy enough to force close the app. It would be nice if admins and managers could be notified/ receive an error report when either the app is closed, or when they don't have data syncing to the app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Crew managers to Edit Clock Out time on mobile

It sure would be great, and solve many problems for our crew managers, if we had the ability to edit the clock out time like we are able to do upon clock in. Now they have to wait until they get home or the office where they can log on to the web site and correct any missed clock out times. Much time wasted with this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Track employee GPS as "admin" in app.

It would be great to, as a manager/ admin in my app, to view GPS locations of employees. Only way to do it now mobile is to log into tsheets.com via mobile device, desktop view, then as normal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base