Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put in a monthly accrual for PTO

Allow you to accrue PTO on a monthly basis.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. California Requires Paid Sick Leave effective July 1, 2015

California Requires Paid Sick Leave effective July 1, 2015. We would like T Sheets to provide the option to add these hours by the app itself. For example, for every 30 hours worked (by employee) they automatically obtain 1 hour of sick leave and therefore they accumulate. We would like T Sheets to accumulate and show the hours itself. Please provide this option!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Track days off not just paid days

We like to see patterns of days off or late days, so that we can monitor who may need some rest, on top of weekend days off. With labor jobs the guys tend to get tired but wont let us know that they are tired so we go through tsheets manually right now. It would be nice if we could pull a report for days not punched in, or days started after 8 am, or even be able to mark that someone was "in" but really they were not working that day just sick.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add PTO for Pay Period Rather than By Day

Have the ability to add in paid time off hours for a pay period rather than by just a day.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Marking time off without using PTO (either being out of hours or by choice)

To avoid any potential issues with disputes over pay, it would be helpful to somehow note that an employee was out for the day but opted not to use any PTO hours - either choosing not to use them or having none to use. At this point, it can be easy for someone to say - oh I was there that day, I just forgot to enter my time or some such nonsense.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Predict PTO for planning purposes

In some other timesheet or pto systems I've used, there was an awesome feature where it would predict PTO time down the road. This is super handy for employees who want to see how much time they'll have, e.g. 3 months from now I see that I can take 20 hrs of PTO.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to add PTO with the dial in application and the iphone smart/phone app.

when using the dial in or iphone /smartphone app you cannot currently enter PTO for the day. TSheets should allow tracking for this time as well as job codes. Also the employee submittal should work from this aspect as well.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Would like a notes section available to PTO section

sometimes there is need to review the use of PTO time and being able to review notes and/or descriptions helps

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to set up Holidays on a Calendar and have any regular time worked count as overtime on these days

There should be a feature where I as a manager can open a calender and plot in days that should be considered holidays and as such should work just as Sundays. All time worked on these days should
    count as overtime.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. supervisor dash board

Like to see a supervisor dash board so i can edit or change any of my staffs time sheet without having to change users every time.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Submit PTO in Hours and Minutes Instead of Decimals

It would be nice to be able to enter in PTO time in an hours and minutes format rather than just in decimal format.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have PTO codes appear as job codes

This would allow individuals to clock in to a PTO code instead of having to enter it through a specialty tool.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base