Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Offer Scheduling as a Standalone Product

It would be great if I could purchase scheduling as a standalone product and add time tracking down the road if I need it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Assign jobs based on job/customer address

Being able to enter the address of the new job and it pulls all the other "already scheduled" jobs located with in so many miles of that new job, employees already assigned to them, and dates of the other jobs on the schedule.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Select multiple Employees while Scheduling, and make adjustments (Start Time, End Time, Color, Job, etc.)

Our Employees have different Start Times, depending on whether they drive straight out to the Job, or come to our Office... So members of the same crew have different Start Times. So when we Schedule multiple employees, we then need to go into multiple employees and adjust the start time. Once we've adjusted the Start Time of some of the employees in the Crew, the Crew is no longer connected (you can no longer select all members in the Crew when Scheduling), so if there is a change to the Job they are going to, it needs to be entered…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. prevent employee from being scheduled more than once for the same shift

Currently an employee can be scheduled for the multiple jobs on the same shift. Please create an option to prevent "double booking an employee"

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show more info about shift on hover

It'd be great to be able to hover over the job for that day on the monthly schedule and it shows the job info, employees, service etc.
    Also, it would be great to be able to show the customer/service or pick and choose what you see on the monthly version instead of seeing7am-11am 3employees... I need to see job name, and service code on the monthly schedule...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Select which drafts to publish

Being able to "check off" which jobs to publish that are in the draft.

It would be great to pick and choose which jobs to publish to the schedule when they're in the draft tab.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add to the schedule a search option, (like google calendar has), to find specific job or customer info.

Need the ability to find customer or specific job info quickly. Currently, there is no way to access specific job information without going to QB to find the customer first and scroll through their invoices to find job info. Google calendar has a search field to enter keyword(s) that will list all matching jobs with the search criteria typed in (cust name, work performed, materials used, etc); then can quickly see every job that match the keyword(s) entered. (ex: Mr. Smith, or part #123, or address, etc)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Round Punches to Scheduled Shift

Punches should be rounded down to scheduled shift when punching in and out. As well provide an option for the employee to indicate working outside of shift for manager approval.

Some employees arrive in excess of 30 minutes early and punch in on arrival then proceed to drink coffee or read the paper prior to the start of the store opening. Rounding to the shift will reduce considerable manual overriding of the punch card and TSheets could provide an easy way for the employee to notify the manager when they work beyond their shift with notes of course so the…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve schedule flow w/o CLOCK OUT

Currently an employee is able to clock-in for a scheduled shift from the OVERVIEW screen under the TODAY'S SCHEDULE, or in the SCHEDULE screen under MY SCHEDULE.

That is fine, however my company is TASK oriented rather than SHIFT oriented, so we have employees scheduled for 4-5 'shifts' each day. The problem is that once the shift has started the employee has to CLOCK OUT before they are able to switch to the next task.

An employee can already SWITCH from one task to another from the MY TIME CARD screen. A more successfully developed SCHEDULING tie-in would be for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show job/customer for shifts with titles (without needing to open shift)

Shifts with titles in Schedule don't show the customer/job code.

The title field shows data that I enter when creating the shift for the employee. The field technicians using the app will see something like " maintenance ". They don't see the customer and have to click on the appointment to see the rest of the information.

Let's have the shift show the title, the customer, and the shift time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Guess Travel Time to and from a Location

Have the schedule display a 'ghosted' travel time estimate between scheduled locations.

Our technicians start at HQ then drive out to multiple clients before returning to sum up the day. Being able to see a guestimate based on time of day and distance (i.e., using the Google Maps API) would greatly assist with scheduling.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Schedule a multiple day job per item code?

I have tasks "Items" set up for customers that pay a set P.O. price and it allows for a certain number of days to complete. Can I set the schedule to automatically schedule 2 days to the employee when that job item is selected? In the TSheets scheduler now, the only option is to input the day and start/ finish times. Can there be a finish date added?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to be able to create a single appointment encompassing multiple days

I would like to be able to create a single appointment encompassing multiple days. I want to eliminate the multiple emails that are sent and received when you create an assignment for the week.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Schedule on app opens to current day

When opening the schedule on tsheets mobile app, it should open up to the actual day instead of having to scroll to proper date

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Confirmation texts that can be sent to the client for appointments

We need to send confirmation texts to clients with an option of 1,2,3... (flexible) days notification

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pending job queue for jobs that are to be assigned.

We envision a vertical independent list to act as a pending job queue. A scheduler person could then drag the pending jobs from the queue to the appropriate person on the schedule. Currently we will put these pending jobs in the unassigned row on the schedule however this is cumbersome given we have to continually move these pending jobs to the following week as the weeks turn over. If we had a pending jobs queue it would greatly simplify the process. This would also allow a front office staffer to take calls for job requests and add them to the…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability for field crew to release a scheduled job for invoicing once it is completed.

Once a scheduled job is completed, the crew can mark the job as complete and release for invoicing.

This must also come with the ability to run a report that will tell us what jobs have been completed and are ready for invoicing.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Custom or Favorite Date Range View on Scheduler

I love that Tsheets has Day, Week and Month, I'd love to see other options such as 2 weeks, and a custom favorite, for example 3 days. I know we can edit the view to show just 3 days but you would have to do that daily rather than just choosing a custom favorite view.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to print/PDF a Schedule/Job Details

Ability to print and/or PDF a Schedule/Job complete with all details as a stand alone item, to turn it into a Job/Schedule Card, that can either be printed or printed to PDF for emailing. In an ideal world this would be possible with the option to include or not include job completion times and job completion notes.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)