Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow sorting Time Entries either Oldest first or Newest first

In Time Entries menu -> Timesheets tab, Week view

Allow sorting entries Oldest first or Newest first (at the moment newest first is the only available option).

(I'm an admin by the way)

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Timesheet Editor to default to Duration instead of Time In/Out

Allow Timesheet Editor to default to Duration instead of Time In/Out

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow typing simpler time formats (e.g., "515" or "515p")

When typing time in and time out, presently you have to type the colon, and then mouse to the am/pm dropdown and select. Allow typing a simpler format like 515 or 515p, to make it faster to type in the entry.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Split a time sheet for job costing

I was looking for something that could help me split a period of time a staff member might be punched in for.

We use the switch feature for jobs as it helps us with job costing. But sometimes the production team members forget to use the feature.

So if Joe is punched in from 12:00 – 4:30 and it is on the Smith job the whole afternoon, but he was really at Smith for 2 hours and then he went to the Jones job for 2:30 the only way I can figure to fix this is to change the out…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notes box

The time sheet editor notes box needs to be WAYYYY bigger. Its way too small. Can the editor for time sheets window be adjustable to fill the whole screen or any size I choose? Its really hard to scroll down notes box because its too small

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please enlarge the notes area of the Timesheet Editor

I use a lot of notes. It would be nice to have the notes area larger (or expandable) so I can view an entire note at once.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Timesheet Editor: Show Total Time worked field

It would be helpful to increase accuracy and provide an immediate check for user Timesheet entry, to show the "total time" after the user enters in their Clock In and Out times. This will also be useful as other features are added such as lunch breaks, etc. This is needed for both web and mobile app.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base