Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of pie charts and expand job codes in project report

I wish I could customize the info I want to see in a Project Report. I don't need to see pie charts and I wish I could expand the Jobs listed underneath it. I can't get enough info from the 3 available lines so I click on a job for more, then in order to exit out of that go back to the project I was looking into, it erases that filter. I wish I could navigate this more easily.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add PRINT button to Employee Job Costing window

In order to print the Employee Job Costing report, I have to download the CSV, open in excel, adjust the columns, and then print. It would save a lot of time if I could just print directly from the Employee Job Costing Window in the browser

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a way to turn off or delete the automatic Tsheets timesheet entries for sick time, vacation, and holiday.

Our company uses a separate way to track Sick, Vacation, and Holiday time, for which we have our own Customer accounts, for lack of a better term. This causes the employees, when entering their time sheets, to have to choose between our company's sick time customer, and the default Tsheets sick time. The same goes for vacation time and holiday time. This can lead to confusion, and in some cases, employees have chosen the Tsheets option, not our companies option. Thus, it would be useful to be capable of disabling or deleting these Tsheets default accounts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Fields/Service Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add 'print' Icon to easily print help articles

Adding a printer icon beside the FAQ responses would be super handy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help/Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default Who's Working map to company location (not random)

Everytime I start the who is working map, it starts on the other side of the country. It would be great if the map would start focused on a set location. Either my shop or the city.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Who's Working/Map  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Daily summary of individual Employee hours by job in Mobile App

When looking at the Team Week Summary by Job page on the mobile app, you should be able to click on the day of the week and then just display employees hour totals for that day, and that job.

This would make possible for a foreman to easily scan the individual employees hours by day for his crew/job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove an employee from the schedule.

I have had an employee who we have let go. She is still showing on the schedule going forward because I need access to her previous schedule.
    It would be nice if I could remove her before I archive her.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Running Total(s) on PDF "View Timesheets" - Project Report

Now that the "View Timesheets" will produce a PDF Report, please add the Running Total column to that PDF.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'd like employees to be able to adjust start and end times.

Separate the three items they can manage under the "allow employee to manage schedule" choice. (Delete shift add shift and edit shift). I want to allow editing of clock in and out times for example, and then be notified of course so that I can review. I do not want to allow delete or adding of shifts. So making those individual selections is all that it would take. It would save lots of time and be a great help. Thank you for a great product and listening.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to resend invites to employees

Allow employers to resend invites to employees who update their phones and forget to backup their app

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Delete old payment methods

I do not like clutter or the chance to get confused about what is a valid payment method. Please do not block the ability to REMOVE a payment method.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Siri shortcut integration

I would like to be able to make a Siri shortcut that would be able to, for example grab the current jobs address, be able to tell Siri to clock me in or out, or switch customers.

This way I could setup a shortcut like “Hey Siri clock me into the office”. And would automatically either switch to or clock into a new job with customer name as office.

“Hey Siri it’s lunch time” this would have Siri clock me out of the current job and then I could have it automatically start a timer for me. At the same…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need Mac Integration

This needs to work for Mac operating systems or we won't be able to continue using this program. Every time I need to sync, I have to request it from our bookkeeper.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems this isn't possible on my Mac.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations › QuickBooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list

For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list, but a second worker would also be able to see the items remaining on a list to pickup where the previous worker left off. For example:

Job -> Grounds Maintnenance at the park. (This would be clocked in and out of)

Checklist:

-> Mow the park
    -> Empty the bins
    -> Spray the weeds
    -> Mulch the garden
    -> Blow the paths

This could be either a simple text list as a visual…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow developers to build UI components for the TSheets interface

Our business has custom terminology and KPIs that we track. I would love to create a simple component that gets data from both TSheets and external databases and shows it.
    For example, make a clock in and out interface that lists particular information that is not in our TSheets account (What person at a customer someone was working with), and then they have a set of options and fields named in a specific way for each person.
    Also, it would allow one to implement features before TSheets does. For example, we could build an interface coupled with an external server…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Develop Microsoft Outlook Add-in For Calendar

This idea seems to be proposed every so often, every couple of years, and then seems to get shelved (yes, for a while now there has been the option to sync the schedule back to Outlook but that is counter productive, IMO).

I would like to consider the TSheets product/service for migrating away from a competing service but the deal breaker is proper integration with Outlook's calendar. Like so many, my business lives and dies on Outlook calendar, especially because it is so tightly integrating with emailing, due to its feature rich calendaring capabilities.

I suggest developing a Microsoft Outlook…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show day of week on Mobile app.

Display the day of the week for manual time entries on the mobile app. I added my vote to another post on this topic, but it was 6 years old. Nothing yet?

It's already there for PTO entries; why not use the same date tool for the regular hours?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Show schedule in mobile app in calendar format

When viewing the full schedule in the mobile app it shows the jobs/shifts in a list form. It would be easier to see, and read, if you had it in a calendar format. This way you would not have to see all past jobs/shifts. Then you would not have to try and sync the schedule to your personal calendar, and avoid anything getting missed.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability for employees to see address of next project from mobile device

Employees on one project "switch" to DRIVE (to separate drive time) when they are headed to next project. Add the ability for employees to see address of next project from mobile device. When clicking on a project name, it only shows the project name....no address to drive to. (This is without Scheduling)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base