Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. John gill leave

He is a sycopath

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help/Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Drag & Drop new tasks "into" Schedule from a sidebar list?

Every morning, I'd like to make a list on a sidebar (or pop-out window) of all the tasks for the next couple of days (for myself and for others) in no particular order. I could then analyze those tasks and then drag and drop them into Schedule in the preferred order and assignments. This sidebar list would have to retain unused tasks until either dragged or manually deleted. In my case they would not have to be pre-assigned to employees (that could be accomplished in the edit mode at the time they are dragged and dropped). An advanced version could…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Slack integration

An integration with Slack could be really helpful, I know my team would save a lot of time by being able to clock in by just saying /in or /out, and it would be amazing if it could somehow show each person's running time (like who's working) but in the sidebar that shows who is active. Very specific, but it's something we're wishing for!

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mac App for Time Tracking

A Mac App for time tracking (like Harvest's one) would be amazing. For power users with many projects, this makes a big difference in the speed of switching timers, activating timers, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Group timesheets by employee on mobile

Timesheets on mobile (Android) sort by date/time. This means to see a single employees shifts for the day requires lots of scrolling (if you have other employees). I'd like to see the Timesheets list on the mobile app sort by date, then by person, then by shift so all of a given person's shifts are together to review.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. allow for an employee number to be used in order to search in the employee list

allow for an employee number to be used in order to search in the employee list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Payroll Report: Ability to collapse employee timesheets from bottom of section

On the payroll report, I would LOVE to be able to CLOSE employee at the bottom vs having to go up to the top of the patient name

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Track how many hours per city and per state. Wish the GPS report did that.

As a company that operates in more than one state, we have to track how many hours per city and per state. This would decrease the amount of time and resources it takes to manually keep track of such things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NOTIFY EMPLOYEE OF NOT ONLY AN ADJUSTMENT IN THEIR TIMESHEET BUT WHAT THAT ADJUSTMENT WAS

WHEN AN EMPLOYEE'S TIMESHEET HAS BEEN MODIFIED BY MANAGEMENT WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT I BELIEVE THE EMPLOYEE NEEDS TO WHAT ADJUSTMENT TO THEIR TIMESHEET WAS MADE. WAS THEIR TIME REDUCED OR WAS TIME ADDED TO THEIR TIMESHEET AND HOW MUCH.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PTO approval/workflow, employee can request time off and manager can approve it (from all endpoints, show PTO on schedule, etc.)

Allow employees to submit PTO requests that go to a manager for approval. Currently, they submit PTO and automatically gets added to their time sheet and managers must delete from their time sheets before approving if not an approved request.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Submit time reminder after you clock out

The Day you are supposed to submit you get a reminder when you log out that it's time to submit your hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Common location entry for longitude and latitude

If we can customize the longitude and latitude points - so that it picks up the location and shows up when we run a report...instead of just longitude and latitude that would help a lot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add date filters for timesheets screen on mobile (e.g., yesterday, this week, etc.)

Our crew leaders are responsible to approve their crew's time using the mobile app for the prior day, each and every day. There should be a filter choice in the mobile app to view "Yesterday" timesheets and approve those.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate and work with QuickBooks projects

pull projects from QB into Tsheets

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations › QuickBooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Generate Purchase Order Numbers

I have technicians out on the road, we love they can clock in to jobs and just clock there hours.

Iv recently been looking into 3rd party apps that can generate a purchase order.

However i haven't come across one that is for us instead of signing up for something else id love it to be something you offer here..

we have a system in place however it involves the technicians having to call us tell us where they are, what there buying and for us to generate a new Purchase order number.

Now for the office thats something there…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make it possible to hide completed Projects under the same Customers on Time Card

I've tried marking the status as "completed", and "canceled" in QBO and they still show up and may be selected in TSheets Time Cards. As I understand it, the "Customer" must be made "inactive" in QBO to prevent it from showing up on the Time Card selection.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to enter PTO from Kiosk

We would love to see that that employees could enter their PTO from the Kiosk rather than having to log in to a computer.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Track Time › Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Two-way sync with Google Calendar

Using the API for Google allow for bi direction sync of calendar to schedule and vice versa. Our company has been using a shared calendar for years to manage the schedule and we'd like to continue to do so for historical reasons. However things on the calendar we can't see in schedule and when we put them in schedule, we can color code, or edit anything in calendar which is making it VERY difficult on our scheduling team. We're doing double entry for every job.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base