Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter "Time Entries" Screen by Group

While there are a lot of good filter options in the "Time Entries" screen, we would really like to be able to filter by the employee Group so that when managers are reviewing Time, Job, and Custom Data they can easily limit their review to their department.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice to track tardies and also integrate some HR forms into Employee Information.

It would be nice to track tardies and also integrate some HR forms into Employee Information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow an admin to split a time entry for an employee.

If an employee clocks in at correct time, but doesn't switch customers when traveling to another job, or the job after, or the job after that, there is no easy fix. To correct this, administrators have to manually dial back the first job and manually add in new time entries. This could be sped up by adding a "split" option to a time entry from the approval window, chopping it in half and allowing the new pieces to be arranged accordingly, turning multiple button presses into one.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to enter multiple pieces of equipment, both the same type, and/or multiple types for an employee.

It would be great to be able to add more than one piece of equipment to an employee when in the timesheet editor. For example;
    Jim is at a job, and has 2 dehumidifiers, 1 extractor and a HEPA vac. Currently I can only add one piece of equipment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Include "Overview" button on desktop (web) dashboard.

There should be an "overview" button or menu item on the desktop dashboard just like there is on the mobile dashboard. (In mobile dashboard there is an 'overview' button that shows your current weekly totals, schedule, PTO ledger, etc...). It would be great to just click on the button and see my weekly running total instead of having to run a full payroll report.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hide Approved Timesheets

It would be nice if there was a way to hide all the approved Timesheets so that only the current week is showing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make adjusting timesheets easier

When I see that I forgot to end my break, I tap End Break, and I am automatically clocked in. Then I have to go to Manage › Timesheets to adjust the break duration, then figure out the exact time I should start the timesheet for my current work period.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have a real help menu instead of trying to match your question to an already asked one.

Have an actual Contents menu that does not rely on other users questions. The inquiry, "Why are my employees hours showing in Red?, returns zero answers and just grabs random words from other's questions that are unrelated. Only real option is to call your staff. Instead why don;t you lead to a page that describes all of the features and idiosyncrasies of the time sheet screen?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Timesheet for each employee showing hours by job by day for payroll purposes

In order to do payroll entry, I want to click on my week ending, select the employees I want, and have something print for each employee that shows total hours by day by job with the weekly total. The manual time card would work if it was a report option taking out lunch and no customer fields and utilized 2 decimal places instead of 3.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Delete all 0:00 timecards en mass/batch

Would like to have a way to easily delete timecards with 0:00 time.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. split timesheets, but keep GPS

Split timesheets, but keep all the GPS points.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Robust filters on the Timesheets List tab of the Manage Timesheets window.

It needs a way to quickly view only the timesheets you want to interact with (as a manager/admin). When you have a bunch of employees, all of whom multitask with respect to clients and jobs, all those lines on the timesheets list get confusing as they all look the same. The ability to use filters to extract only the time sheets you want to see would be very helpful. Currently you can search by employee, and then sort in order of one column of info, but that can still leave you with many rows to pour over. The ability to…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. After a manual entry of time, do not remove the GPS track history

After a manual entry of time, do not remove the GPS track history. Every time I change/correct an employees time, I lose the GPS track history and have no backup/proof to support my change.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable window position snapping

The window position snapping needs a lot of work. It is VERY frustrating making timesheet edits with the time slider as windows often snap to where you do not want them. When making edits via the "view details" window, the new window snaps off the bottom of the browser and one cannot drag it up into view. Each and every edit causes the view to fall off the bottom of the screen, forcing the user to scroll each and every time.

I am spending half of my time trying to contain what I need to view within the browser window.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Map/Location: Show different color for periods where GPS has employees moving a distance

Our technicians have separate entries for drive time and when on the jobsite. Rather than having to click on each and every "globe" to see if they were traveling or were stationary, it would be nice if a timeline "bubble" would automatically change to a different color if the GPS saw them moving a defined distance from the beginning punch in/switch

At a glance an admin could see instances that should be reviewed, which would save a ton of time.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide a more compact view of Manage Timesheets

The "Manage Timesheets" is too congested for those companies who have employees crossing over on various time codes daily (shop time/ mobilization time/ on job time, etc).

For Example, we have only been doing TSheets for two weeks and already have 4 PAGES (averaging 20 line item entries). That is a lot of small font black and white to sift through daily. It would be nice to have the option to archive time cards in payroll week Folders that could be custom labeled. It would clean up the visual clutter and minimize room for human error.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to add/remove columns and adjust column width in Manage Timesheets

It would be helpful in viewing my employees work thru the day if in the Manage Timesheets window I could select for view another field (specifically my Customer custom field) and de-select from view others (the Location field always reads "TSheets Android App" so its useless to me). Also being able to resize the columns like I do in Excel would allow me to get rid of blank space in half the Time In and Time Out fields and give more space to others such as the notes field.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to view only unapproved time

On the manage timesheet screen: Have the option to only view unapproved time, or the ability to remove prior paid & approved time all together.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base