Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show schedule in mobile app in calendar format

When viewing the full schedule in the mobile app it shows the jobs/shifts in a list form. It would be easier to see, and read, if you had it in a calendar format. This way you would not have to see all past jobs/shifts. Then you would not have to try and sync the schedule to your personal calendar, and avoid anything getting missed.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make phone number clickable when entered in notes or other fields

A customer phone number entered in the Notes field will be live and will dial with one click for the app user.

I have set up a custom field for the customer phone number which is more effective at prompting the office to enter the phone number and it actually auto populates to some degree.

Are you able to make that custom field "live" so the app user can one click dial?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Android Auto and Apple Carplay Support

It would be super handy for us if you were able to add Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support for the T Sheets app.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Prevent employee from changing their device's time

We currently only allow our hourly employees to clock-in and clock-out, no editing or manual inputting of hours into timesheets. This generally works fine, but some employees have figured out if they change the time on their iPhone to hours or days in the past, put their phone in Airplane mode, they can then clock-in, move their iPhone clock to whatever time they want, then clock-out. TSheets does not stop them and allows them to enter whatever hours they please. We need better safeguards or at minimum, reporting, to stop and catch employees who are cheating our company.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back the Crew button as a main tab (not in More)

By placing the Crew function under MORE you've created more steps. The less steps the better as well as less confusion. If anything the Timesheets function should be under MORE.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability for every employee to see notes made for every job/child job, on mobile app

It would be great to have a custom field, in the mobile app, called "Job Notes Made" and for all employees to be able to view past notes made for every job. For example, let's say John makes a note on job "A" that says need media panel cover. Then if Jesse goes to job "A", on a different day or even different week, he can use this feature in the app to see that a note was made on job "A" and that he needs to take a media panel cover with him. the notes made would have to…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Disable Ability for Employees to See Their Own GPS Map

Employees can view their own GPS map from their timesheets. I would like to be able to disable this feature.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to remove My Time Card in the app if only using manual time entry

This will allow employees that only enter time manually to remove the My Time Card from the application.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customizable GPS/location-based notifications

It would be a great idea if we start receiving notifications as managers whenever an employee is clocked in and spends more than x number of minutes or hours in the same location.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Force clock-out if employee turns off mobile app

I am happy that the mobile app is set to clock the employee out if he/she turns off GPS. However, he may turn off the app, disabling the ability to track, and remain clocked in. It would be great if he were prevented from turning off the app during the workday (i.e. clock him out if he does not leave the app running in the background). I would guess this would be easy to implement because you already have the trigger to clock employee out if they turn off GPS.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the app available on Amazon's Fire OS

Build your app to compatible with Amazon's Fire OS

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Require the employee remain logged in for a specific amount of time allowing the GPS to be aquired.

Currently if an employee logs in and clocks in and then logs out the GPS does not capture. What is the point of Mandatory GPS if there is a way around capturing it. If the systems required the employee to stay logged in until a GPS point is captured then we will always have locations at least at clock in and out.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make switching on the mobile apps easier and less error prone

It would be nice if there was a way to turn this feature on or off or block it. Because they should be hitting switch prior to enter customer and service information, if you enter customer and service info before switching it changes the current job.

If the employee says they are at the shop from 8-12 but then hit job A instead of shop and then hit switch it changes the whole time card where they said they were at the shop from 8-12 now says job a from 8-12.

You would have to check the gps of all…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We should be able to set "Timesheet list" as the default for the mobile app.

Set "Timesheet list" as the default for the mobile app on Android and iphones. We use the manual time card because our employees don't clock in and out. We are able to set that as the default on the desktop but not on the mobile app. On the mobile app, the employees have to go to the menu and select "timesheet list" in order to get to the correct screen. That is too many steps for an efficient timesheet app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Running hour tally on timesheet list

It would be so nice if on the timesheet list there was a tally of hours. We at our company manually enter everything in and most of us use that list. Adding them up manually takes a lot of time. plus easy to make a mistake. I know there is a way of checking to find out if your hours for the week is correct. that does you tell you which day you actually made that mistake. Our work does not like us to use our personal computers. So we all just use our phones.

Sean Sutherland

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to clock in from Apple Watch

would love to see an extension added to the apple watch so people can have the ability to clock in from their watch and to see how much time they have been working on a specific job, etc.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Assign Billable Time to Incoming/Outgoing Calls on Phone Apps

Be able to assign a job/customer to incoming and outgoing call times...to apply to customer, and code for billing!

Days out of my week are spent on phone support - and I would love a quick pop-up after each call asking if I would like to allocate the call to a customer or job. I lose about a week out of every month that I don't remember to log that calls to clients, and/or have to spend hour pouring through phone bills trying to match the phone number to clients.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Project report in the mobile apps

I'd love to be able to run a project report on my mobile app to find out at any given time how many hours have been spent on a specific client/project for a time period.

This would be invaluable in the middle of a project - to make sure we're not going over estimate/bid etc.

It would be helpful to also be able to put in billable rates for different employees and allow have total billable cost in the report.

I know I can do this (at least the first part) from a browser, but that's much less accessible on…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to manage how frequently the TSheets app sends out GPS positions

We like to see very accurate details in our maps. We've come across issues where employees have clocked in/out properly but TSheets only pings their location on the map every 20 minutes or so. If there was a way to alter how frequently those GPS pings happen that would be great. Such as you would be able to set GPS pings to 1 Every 2 minutes or 1 Every 20 Minutes. I know for my company we provide all our employees with iPhones to be able to see where they are but the tracking itself sometimes can't resolve discrepancies that…

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Multiple Employers

I work for more than one company. my own company and the other company I work for both use Tsheets, My Iphone is connected to the company I work for, and now that I have my own company I need the iphone app to connect to my own company also and sync to that system also. The only solution I have at the moment is to run the ap on the iphone and the ipad. Can the mobile app be change to allow multiple accounts with independent sync for each one?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base