Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list

For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list, but a second worker would also be able to see the items remaining on a list to pickup where the previous worker left off. For example:

Job -> Grounds Maintnenance at the park. (This would be clocked in and out of)

Checklist:

-> Mow the park
    -> Empty the bins
    -> Spray the weeds
    -> Mulch the garden
    -> Blow the paths

This could be either a simple text list as a visual…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a "switch crew" button to the "My Time Card" screen, so employees do not have to click through to the crew screen

At meetings, my managers always ask to be able to pick a crew at the beginning of the day, and then have that crew automatically switch at each job with them without going back to the "crew" screen. Crews usually don't switch during the day, and we often have to make notes in the middle of a job. So, they want to be able to pick and clock in their crew from the crew screen, and then switch jobs with the entire crew from the "My Time Card" screen. Where there is now a (Clock in/Clock out) and a (Switch)…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Track multiple employees based on one phone user (crew leader)

We would like to track time for a crew on the device of one crew leader. And the times/task can be totally different. So a way of switching quickly between employees on one team is what we are looking for to implement tsheets on a bigger scale.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adjust 'Clock In' time once an employee has already clocked in. Also adjust 'Clock Out' time if the forget.

This is all in regards to the mobile app's capabilities.

It would be nice to let my Crew Manager adjust clock in times for their crew if the guys forget to clock in until later in the day. Also, if the crew forgets to clock out, it would be great if the manager could clock them out earlier than the current time. If they call him at night and ask him to clock them out at 4pm, he can't do it via his mobile app.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to add timesheets for multiple employees at same time (Crew functionality on web)

Be able to enter in multiple manual entries for a group or be able to easily clock in /out a group or crew of people.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base