Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default Who's Working map to company location (not random)

Everytime I start the who is working map, it starts on the other side of the country. It would be great if the map would start focused on a set location. Either my shop or the city.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Who's Working/Map  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily summary of individual Employee hours by job in Mobile App

When looking at the Team Week Summary by Job page on the mobile app, you should be able to click on the day of the week and then just display employees hour totals for that day, and that job.

This would make possible for a foreman to easily scan the individual employees hours by day for his crew/job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to add/attach photos and other files to scheduled shifts

It would be helpful to have the ability to attach a photo, inventory list or other important documents(perhaps limit 2) to the note section of an employee's schedule. While out on the job, they would be able to have all info in the same spot. Currently, we share info via text or email. This would make life so much simpler.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Develop Microsoft Outlook Add-in For Calendar

This idea seems to be proposed every so often, every couple of years, and then seems to get shelved (yes, for a while now there has been the option to sync the schedule back to Outlook but that is counter productive, IMO).

I would like to consider the TSheets product/service for migrating away from a competing service but the deal breaker is proper integration with Outlook's calendar. Like so many, my business lives and dies on Outlook calendar, especially because it is so tightly integrating with emailing, due to its feature rich calendaring capabilities.

I suggest developing a Microsoft Outlook…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. vehicle inspection checklist

Prior to employees punching out, require electronic vehicle inspection to be completed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show day of week on Mobile app.

Display the day of the week for manual time entries on the mobile app. I added my vote to another post on this topic, but it was 6 years old. Nothing yet?

It's already there for PTO entries; why not use the same date tool for the regular hours?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Search function for Schedule

Because of the sheer amount of jobs we have per month, we currently use Google calendar for our scheduling because we are able to search for anything we have written in the description of the event, which makes it convenient and easy to search for a unit number, even if it was a year ago. This function is detrimental to our business flow, as it's something we do on almost a daily basis - the ability to search our calendar in Tsheets makes a world of difference. I have seen people suggest this on here going back as far as…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. John gill leave

He is a sycopath

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help/Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync billable time from TSheets into Xero Projects instead of to Xero invoices

Currently billable time sync's to a new invoice in Xero which is cumbersome. If the billable time from TSheets would sync to Xero Projects then one would be able to take advantage of how Xero deals with billable hours and 'queue-up' the time in Xero to be added to the customers existing invoices as one pleases. Also if the billable time imported into Xero projects one could use project budgets via Xero projects. I believe Xero projects uses a form of inventory item for each project and TSheets currently uses Xero inventory items to bill to so it seems like…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mac App for Time Tracking

A Mac App for time tracking (like Harvest's one) would be amazing. For power users with many projects, this makes a big difference in the speed of switching timers, activating timers, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of pie charts and expand job codes in project report

I wish I could customize the info I want to see in a Project Report. I don't need to see pie charts and I wish I could expand the Jobs listed underneath it. I can't get enough info from the 3 available lines so I click on a job for more, then in order to exit out of that go back to the project I was looking into, it erases that filter. I wish I could navigate this more easily.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Running Total(s) on PDF "View Timesheets" - Project Report

Now that the "View Timesheets" will produce a PDF Report, please add the Running Total column to that PDF.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. allow for an employee number to be used in order to search in the employee list

allow for an employee number to be used in order to search in the employee list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Track how many hours per city and per state. Wish the GPS report did that.

As a company that operates in more than one state, we have to track how many hours per city and per state. This would decrease the amount of time and resources it takes to manually keep track of such things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. NOTIFY EMPLOYEE OF NOT ONLY AN ADJUSTMENT IN THEIR TIMESHEET BUT WHAT THAT ADJUSTMENT WAS

WHEN AN EMPLOYEE'S TIMESHEET HAS BEEN MODIFIED BY MANAGEMENT WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT I BELIEVE THE EMPLOYEE NEEDS TO WHAT ADJUSTMENT TO THEIR TIMESHEET WAS MADE. WAS THEIR TIME REDUCED OR WAS TIME ADDED TO THEIR TIMESHEET AND HOW MUCH.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability for employees to see address of next project from mobile device

Employees on one project "switch" to DRIVE (to separate drive time) when they are headed to next project. Add the ability for employees to see address of next project from mobile device. When clicking on a project name, it only shows the project name....no address to drive to. (This is without Scheduling)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Track mileage between projects/jobs!

The app would be VERY close to perfect if it would actually track/calculate mileage between jobs for reimbursement. Relying on employees to enter their mileage every day (and enter accurately/correctly) does not work.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Submit time reminder after you clock out

The Day you are supposed to submit you get a reminder when you log out that it's time to submit your hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Common location entry for longitude and latitude

If we can customize the longitude and latitude points - so that it picks up the location and shows up when we run a report...instead of just longitude and latitude that would help a lot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base