Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow employer to set notification to enter time entries

I would like to be able to set a notification for any employees who have not entered at least 8 hours for the day before, and keep that notification coming every day until they enter their time. My company does not use the "clock in-clock out" feature; instead we require each person to enter time manually.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Manual Time Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add window sizing and viewing options for the Time Clock's Customers list in the web browser version.

Expand or contract the amount of space the Customers list takes up/ can take up. Add the ability to expand or contract the amount of space the Time Card Customers list uses. The ability to resize the Time Card window vertically as well would be welcome. The Time Clock window seems to always get too long for my browser windows. I currently close the Time Clock and then re-open it to get the window to "resize" itself, but I still want to reduce or hide the customer list. Less clutter. Click & Drag resizing would be preferred.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › My Time Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep owners' hours private.

We, as owners, would like to be able to track our hours (for work comp audits) without the whole company knowing where we are or what we're doing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create a report with export options and even perhaps a graph that shows which jobs employees are working each day.

Create a report with export options and even perhaps a graph that shows which jobs employees are working each day.

We can see that info under 'Who's Working' but cannot download or print it.

All TSheets reports only shows time entries for employees that have hours worked and have clocked out for the day.

Having this reporting feature will allow moving resources where needed in real time opposed to calling each job foremen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When uploading photo's don't strip the GPS and timestamp data attached to them

When uploading photo's don't strip the GPS and timestamp data attached to them. We need this in the Legal Process Service industry. Also embdding the GPS & Timestamp xif data as an option would be great.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow typing simpler time formats (e.g., "515" or "515p")

When typing time in and time out, presently you have to type the colon, and then mouse to the am/pm dropdown and select. Allow typing a simpler format like 515 or 515p, to make it faster to type in the entry.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show time entries in detail for the items being approved on the Approval Report.

It would be helpful to see the time entries detail information instead of the summary for the items being approved on the Approval Report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a phone notification when break or lunch time is over to notify the employees to clock back in.

Have a phone notification when break or lunch time is over to notify the employees to clock back in.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Breaks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Properly reflect breaks in schedule

I would like to add a "break" to their schedule, it doesn't have to be a set time, but if they are working 9-5 with a one hour break, their scheduled hours should be 7 hours, not 8.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Detailed Report of hours worked vs. client hours scheduled

We are a home health care agency and hours change often with our clients. It would be great to have a report that compares this information or updates the schedule when an employee works different hours then the schedule.. This way I can ensure I am billing the client for the proper amount of hours as well as paying to employee the correct amount.Is there anything in the works for a report like this?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule vs. Hours Worked  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1:1 PTO tracking after 40 hr/wk

1:1 PTO automatic accrual tracking after 40hrs/wk, this would allow for the tracking of potential comp time for salaried employees.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Scheduled vs. Worked modification

Currently the scheduled vs worked report only shows hours scheduled within a certain amount of time and not shifts that are scheduled all day. We use all day scheduling because we are not always sure what time the job will start and stop but we still need our employees to clock in and out. Can the report just assume that scheduled all day means a standard 8 hour shift or at least have an option for it. This would allow the report to be more effective for our purposes. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule vs. Hours Worked  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More variety of hold music

Time - Pink Floyd
    Too Much Time on My Hands - Styx
    Time is On My Side - Rolling Stones
    Love Me Two Times - Doors
    Big Time - Peter Gabriel
    :-)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help/Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Drag & Drop new tasks "into" Schedule from a sidebar list?

Every morning, I'd like to make a list on a sidebar (or pop-out window) of all the tasks for the next couple of days (for myself and for others) in no particular order. I could then analyze those tasks and then drag and drop them into Schedule in the preferred order and assignments. This sidebar list would have to retain unused tasks until either dragged or manually deleted. In my case they would not have to be pre-assigned to employees (that could be accomplished in the edit mode at the time they are dragged and dropped). An advanced version could…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Require custom fields by job/customer

Need the ability to select which customers require the advanced tracking questions. We have employees log into misc customers for different purposes, such as Admin, Shop, Training, Roof Sketches, etc. We do not require any of the advanced fields to really be answered for these except for maybe service item

Solution: Add the ability under Advanced Tracking and for each field the option/ability to select all customers or pick and choose just like there is under reporting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be nice to track tardies and also integrate some HR forms into Employee Information.

It would be nice to track tardies and also integrate some HR forms into Employee Information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Report for ongoing jobs

It would be extremely helpful to have an area where you can see onoing jobs. Currently we schedule all ongoing job under the "unassigned" section. But it would be nice to have a report that showed all the open shifts in a liner format.

To have a section similar to the Timesheets List would be perfect.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Income report option

Hello and Happy Friday!

I wonder if it would be possible to run a report with income by pay period and also by month.

Thanks,

Olivia

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show PTO on mobile schedule

I'd like all employees to be able to see entered PTO & Holiday on the mobile schedule. When scheduling from the mobile app I cannot see who has PTO to know if they are available. When I enter a holiday, I have employees questioning whether we work that day or not because the holiday does not show on the mobile schedule.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base