Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize appearance of TSheets.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the look of our TSheets account to match our company; such as uploading our company logo, changing color scheme, etc.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded

This is a great idea, but the developers would like to know what all options would people like to see the most? Uploading a company logo? Or something else?

2. Updated FreshBooks Integration

Since the updated FreshBooks API, the previous FreshBooks Integration no longer works. To see a shiny, new integration built, vote here and leave a comment discussing any features or abilities you would like to see!

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to set different pay rates to different job codes for same employee

Be able to apply different rates of pay for different job codes for the same employee.

127 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Manage › Jobs/Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create a barcode or QR code that employees scan to clock in to a particular customer.

I would like to be able to put a barcode on specific job sites to initiate a clock in for a set customer. We have a lot of customers, and employees don't always remember them correctly, so it would be great to have a way to automate the customer selection process so employees don't have to keep track of them.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to Customize the Order of Job Codes / Customers and Projects

It would be great to be able to adjust the order in which job codes are displayed, either by reverse-alphabetical order, or just our own personal ordering system.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manage › Jobs/Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Being able to apply a billable rate per employee

When invoicing a job being able to make the invoice billable with different pay rates for employees than having a grand total for the job.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to view notes in the Who's Working window.

I'd like to be able to share/see NOTES in the 'Who's Working' box. It would help us see what each other is doing right now.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show Task Category on Time Slider Hover Box

When I'm viewing the Time Slider, & I have several tasks throughout a day, when I hover on one of them, the box doesn't indicate what task that time block is for. It would help if I could see in the hover box what task that time block is for, instead of having to edit that block to see it.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Track Time › Time Slider  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Equipment Tracking

It would be nice to have a way to track equipment along with each timesheet.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow employees to set their own notifications

In addition to notification settings by the admin, users could set their own notifications to remind them if they have not clocked in/out within a certain time period. This would be incredibly helpful especially with transitioning employees to Tsheets, as they keep forgetting to clock in and out.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Task or Project Based Overtime Alerts

It would be great to be able to have alerts based upon a specific task or project, not just total hours for the day.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Manage › Overtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow employees to be a part of more than one group.

Allow employees to be a part of more than one group.

92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Victoria responded

Officially re-opened for voting, keeps those votes coming to get this feature reviewed by the development team :)

13. Billable versus Nonbillable Hours

Ability to see the difference between billable and nonbillable hours on a report.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The developers are still looking into this one, so make sure you comment about how you would like to view this information in the reports.

14. Expense and mileage tracking and reporting

Ability to track expenses, like mileage, as well as run a report for them. It would be great to have expense reporting and an expense reporting submittal application. Something simple that asks for the date and the name along with a description of the expense. A drop down menu of expense options would be great too. It would be awesome if this could also be exported into QuickBooks. The expense report should also allow you to run a report for the cost of a job code taking into account the wage of the employee and the expenses recorded for that…

473 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

112 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for all of the voting and comments! This one is still being looked at by the development team for initial scoping, but no final decisions on timelines or feature details have been made just yet. Thank you so much for being patient while we continue to explore this possibility!

15. Print GPS Map

Ability to print the GPS map details.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow custom reporting

Currently, when I create a report based upon time, I get a pie chart and some filters, plus the option of downloading a .csv file.

I would like to have the ability to choose which columns are included in the .CSV file and save that as a custom report type.

Each month I download the .CSV file, edit out some of the columns that I do not want to include, total the hours and send to my customers along with an invoice.

It would be great to eliminate some of that busy work by saving a report type.

219 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TSheets Dispatch System

I would love to see a daily agenda posted for each employee with customer name and address including their contact info for each customer. Also estimated time for job and a scheduled timeframe with an alert for their smart phone and possibly a customer roladex built in for our on call guys.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. TSheets Messaging System

Use a messaging system inside of TSheets to send customizable emails and text messages to employees. Or have them appear as a notification when they log in from a computer or mobile app.

344 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The developers definitely want this to happen, but it doesn’t currently have a project start date.

19. Full reporting from mobile apps

Whether iOS or Android, allow the full reporting options to be available.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Victoria responded

Back by popular demand, lets keep the votes coming :) We’ll need to see an increase in popularity for this feature if it’s going to get built into the new generation of mobile apps.

20. Specific app for the iPad

Create an app that is built for the size and resolution of the iPad, and takes advantage of all of the space.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base