Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quick switch view

We use tsheets to track the amount of time we spend on our clients' web projects. We have tablets running the tsheets app on each workstation to enable developers to log their time.

The idea:

I takes quite a number of taps/swipes to switch from one job code to another. Even if the code is in favourites it is still 6 clicks to switch.

We would love a 'Quick Switch' view which displayed all 'favourited' job codes in a simple grid layout with a 'Current Job' indicator. To switch code all the user would have to do was tap the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make it possible to hide completed Projects under the same Customers on Time Card

I've tried marking the status as "completed", and "canceled" in QBO and they still show up and may be selected in TSheets Time Cards. As I understand it, the "Customer" must be made "inactive" in QBO to prevent it from showing up on the Time Card selection.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notify when a Mock location is detected

There are some applcation which users can mannualy override their position (like Fake GPS Position).
    It will be great if Tsheets could detect this kind of application and notify managers and administrators.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list

For our business, it would be extremely beneficial to have a small checklist for each job. This would not only act as an aid or "To-do" list, but a second worker would also be able to see the items remaining on a list to pickup where the previous worker left off. For example:

Job -> Grounds Maintnenance at the park. (This would be clocked in and out of)

Checklist:

-> Mow the park
    -> Empty the bins
    -> Spray the weeds
    -> Mulch the garden
    -> Blow the paths

This could be either a simple text list as a visual…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search through pictures attached to a specific job

It would be great to be able to search through all the pictures taken for one job. One of our jobs can be spread over two years and it would be great to search back as see pictures of the job at the start or middle or whenever.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to add a nickname for an employee

Would like the ability to add a Nickname field to TSheets and allow for the ability for TSheets to use the nickname if desired in place of First Name imported from Quickbooks. I'm finding that 2 out of 20 of our employees go bye a different first name than their given legal name we must enter into Quickbooks for legal and tax purposes.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include invoice numbers

Add invoice numbers from Xero/Quickbooks into the additional tracking / another category.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Generate Purchase Order Numbers

I have technicians out on the road, we love they can clock in to jobs and just clock there hours.

Iv recently been looking into 3rd party apps that can generate a purchase order.

However i haven't come across one that is for us instead of signing up for something else id love it to be something you offer here..

we have a system in place however it involves the technicians having to call us tell us where they are, what there buying and for us to generate a new Purchase order number.

Now for the office thats something there…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Only show jobs/customers an employee is scheduled for

Our employees typically work at a new Job each day, so we are required to go into 70-80 Employee Editor Screens weekly, and clear their Jobs. If TSheets would allow the Schedule to determine the Job Assignments, it would save us a lot of time and errors. So they are only able to clock into their Scheduled Jobs today, and tomorrow they are only able to clock into the Job they are scheduled for, the Jobs from the day before no longer show up (unless they're scheduled to go back).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Breaks Button on Pop Out Time Sheet

Add the break button the the pop out time sheet. Currently the only way to active a manual break is to have the My Time Card open in the main TSheets page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Breaks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Approval Option to the Approvals Report in the employee detail screen

To have the Approval button also in the employee details screen when looking at their hours for the week or pay period. Instead of having to approve once you're out of their hours info and back in the employee list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pull a Report for a job with all associated PHOTOS

LOVE the photo attachment option. Would really like to be able to pull a report for a specific job or time frame to include all pictures for the specified criteria.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Calendar Viewing Customizable

Being able to choose what I see in the monthly, daily, weekly schedule view.
    right now the view I have is - 8am-4pm 2 employees Customer name;job
    I don't need to see - 8am-4pm 2 employees
    ALL I need to see is - Customer; job and service
    Being able to customize it I would then be able to move jobs around on the schedule WITHOUT having to open the job up to see the service. We do multiple service items for the same customer and have multiple jobs with the same customer. Our work is based on the weather if…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. iPhone/iPod Touch compatible kiosk

We'd like the Kiosk to be able to be run on iPhones that are shared by multiple employees while on site.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show schedule in mobile app in calendar format

When viewing the full schedule in the mobile app it shows the jobs/shifts in a list form. It would be easier to see, and read, if you had it in a calendar format. This way you would not have to see all past jobs/shifts. Then you would not have to try and sync the schedule to your personal calendar, and avoid anything getting missed.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add archive for Jobs

Instead of having to delete a job to remove it from the make an option to archive it. We have jobs sometimes that will have a warranty callback and need to reactivation that job to track time.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Jobs/Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add an ODBC driver for reporting

Add an Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) driver for reporting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to take employee photo/facial recognition from mobile device, similar to Kiosk

Add the ability for employees to take a picture upon login from their mobile device.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Slack integration

An integration with Slack could be really helpful, I know my team would save a lot of time by being able to clock in by just saying /in or /out, and it would be amazing if it could somehow show each person's running time (like who's working) but in the sidebar that shows who is active. Very specific, but it's something we're wishing for!

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base