Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restore Deleted Timesheets/Timsheet Recycle Bin

Currently TSheets does not have graceful support for recovering a timesheet that was deleted due to user error.

TSheets should have an employee timesheet recycle bin so users can easily access and recover deleted timesheets. Admin users should be able to see the contents of all employee recycle bins.

Even better would be a two-stage recycle bin system. An employee recycle bin and then an account recycle bin that holds all items deleted from employee recycle bins for 30 days or whatever.

We're under trial, and the lack of an efficient and reliable recovery mechanism is a barrier to adoption…

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Search Options in the Timesheet List

The search field in the top right corner of the "Manage Timesheets" page only seems to search the employee "First Name", "Last Name" and "Username" columns. Would be more useful if we could search "Job Code" and especially "Notes".

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Duplicate timesheets, copy notes from one timesheet to another

We need the ability to duplicate timesheet entries. The problem is we have to copy and paste notes when we continue work on a task from earlier in the day. We enter a lot of info into the Notes fields.

The solution would be to duplicate the entry we are continuing work on and adjust the times.

Cheers,
    Ernesto

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. After a manual entry of time, do not remove the GPS track history

After a manual entry of time, do not remove the GPS track history. Every time I change/correct an employees time, I lose the GPS track history and have no backup/proof to support my change.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Searchable Note Field

When in the WEB Interface it would be GREAT to be able to SEARCH thru the NOTE's Section of entries and find a name or in my case product code Microsoft or other's so we dont miss things....

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bottomless Scrolling in the Manage Timesheets Window

Instead of having to click to the next page, it would be great to be able to just scroll through each day

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Delete all 0:00 timecards en mass/batch

Would like to have a way to easily delete timecards with 0:00 time.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a dividing line or some delineation between weeks or pay periods for timesheet list

The timesheet list scrolls down indefinitely. Might be visually useful to have some bold line or delineation as you go from week to week or pay period to pay period. based on whatever you have set up on your particular account. rather than checking on each date on the left hand side you could visually see easily when you transition from the current weeks sheet to the previous and so on...

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filter "Time Entries" Screen by Group

While there are a lot of good filter options in the "Time Entries" screen, we would really like to be able to filter by the employee Group so that when managers are reviewing Time, Job, and Custom Data they can easily limit their review to their department.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Timesheet Log show Customer Selections and Edits

Would like to be able to see which Customer/Job is originally determined on the timesheet and any edits/changes that are made on that timesheet from the Timesheet Log in the Timesheet List.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. combining time

Need to have to option to combine time where the customer, job and service items are the same on the same day. This should be able to be done by each user and also at the company level.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Print Button To Manage Timesheets

There should be a print button - in addition to printing from Payroll reports - to print the time sheet from Manage Timesheets. Much easier/quicker than having to run a report from Payroll Reports.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to add/remove columns and adjust column width in Manage Timesheets

It would be helpful in viewing my employees work thru the day if in the Manage Timesheets window I could select for view another field (specifically my Customer custom field) and de-select from view others (the Location field always reads "TSheets Android App" so its useless to me). Also being able to resize the columns like I do in Excel would allow me to get rid of blank space in half the Time In and Time Out fields and give more space to others such as the notes field.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow employees to request a time change instead of letting them just change it!

Our previous software had a feature that allowed employees to be able to request a clock-in or clock-out change and a field to put in a note as to WHY. I don't like this software allowing them to change themselves; it's all or nothing with tsheets.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow an admin to split a time entry for an employee.

If an employee clocks in at correct time, but doesn't switch customers when traveling to another job, or the job after, or the job after that, there is no easy fix. To correct this, administrators have to manually dial back the first job and manually add in new time entries. This could be sped up by adding a "split" option to a time entry from the approval window, chopping it in half and allowing the new pieces to be arranged accordingly, turning multiple button presses into one.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Timesheet for each employee showing hours by job by day for payroll purposes

In order to do payroll entry, I want to click on my week ending, select the employees I want, and have something print for each employee that shows total hours by day by job with the weekly total. The manual time card would work if it was a report option taking out lunch and no customer fields and utilized 2 decimal places instead of 3.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow for changing job code/customer of multiple timesheets

We use job costing extensively and would greatly benefit from the ability to change the job code on multiple timesheets at one time. Perhaps a batch feature of some sort?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. split timesheets, but keep GPS

Split timesheets, but keep all the GPS points.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remember selections per job/customer

Currently the Custom Field items will save when switching from customer to customer throughout the day. What would be really great is if the system would remember which custom field items were selected the last time that time was tracked against the same customer.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

Allow Admin to reopen locked timesheets after export rather than call TSheets.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base