Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto mileage tracking based on location/GPS

It would just mark the start mileage point when you clocked in using your GPS and then the end number of miles when you clocked out, adding the feature without adding more tasks for the employee.

195 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to manage how frequently the TSheets app sends out GPS positions

We like to see very accurate details in our maps. We've come across issues where employees have clocked in/out properly but TSheets only pings their location on the map every 20 minutes or so. If there was a way to alter how frequently those GPS pings happen that would be great. Such as you would be able to set GPS pings to 1 Every 2 minutes or 1 Every 20 Minutes. I know for my company we provide all our employees with iPhones to be able to see where they are but the tracking itself sometimes can't resolve discrepancies that…

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edit crew members times on the mobile app. In the same way that you can for yourself in the "timesheet list".

Currently when a manager tracks the time for the crew there is no way to edit a typo or incorrect entry from the mobile app. Therefore, if they are in the field they would have to contact someone in the accounting office to fix the incorrect entry. This is why Tsheets will not work for our company.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Specific app for the iPad

Create an app that is built for the size and resolution of the iPad, and takes advantage of all of the space.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mobile Apps in Spanish

We would love the mobile app to have prompts in Spanish. The app is very intuitive but it would be great to have the option to display in Spanish.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Everyone should have a tool that speaks their language. And now, TSheets is closer than ever to achieving that goal. Whether your team is bilingual or Spanish-speaking only, everyone will be able to track time in the language they prefer.

The TSheets Spanish translation will be ready for Android users soon and will be available for iPhone users shortly thereafter. Since you or someone from your team requested this feature, you’re the first to hear this exciting announcement.

Keep an eye out for TSheets in Spanish!

Love,

The TSheets Team

Have questions? Our amazing customer service team is here for you: https://www.tsheets.com/contact-tsheets

6. Ability to clock in from Apple Watch

would love to see an extension added to the apple watch so people can have the ability to clock in from their watch and to see how much time they have been working on a specific job, etc.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Manual time entry for multiple people on mobile, similar to MTC

The TSheets crew app is a step in the right direction. Problem is, I don't "punch in & out". I am a foreman for a contractor and it is my responsibility to track who is on my job and for how long. The crew app only lets you punch EVERYONE in and out at the same time. It would be nice if there was a way to enter, for a single project - these 4 people were here 8 hours, these 2 people were there for 6 hours. Currently I have to switch names 6 times to enter one day…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show schedule in mobile app in calendar format

When viewing the full schedule in the mobile app it shows the jobs/shifts in a list form. It would be easier to see, and read, if you had it in a calendar format. This way you would not have to see all past jobs/shifts. Then you would not have to try and sync the schedule to your personal calendar, and avoid anything getting missed.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded

Our developers really like this idea too, and as of now the goal is to get it included in the upcoming generation of mobile apps.

11. Ability for every employee to see notes made for every job/child job, on mobile app

It would be great to have a custom field, in the mobile app, called "Job Notes Made" and for all employees to be able to view past notes made for every job. For example, let's say John makes a note on job "A" that says need media panel cover. Then if Jesse goes to job "A", on a different day or even different week, he can use this feature in the app to see that a note was made on job "A" and that he needs to take a media panel cover with him. the notes made would have to…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to do manager/administrator tasks from the mobile apps

It would be great if there were an administrators mobile app where you could do some of the same things as TSheets desktop/web interface:
    1. Time slider - To add or edit employee's time
    2. Ability to change the job code an employee clocked into.
    …just to name a few.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Continue tracking GPS location if an employee stays at the same location.

Currently, when and employee is at a location, the time they arrive is the only time shown map. With this set-up, it's impossible to tell whether the person is staying at the site and working for hours or simply turned off their phone's GPS function and went somewhere else. I understand that the drain on battery might be a reason some might not want this function, but what if, when staying in the same location, the syncing went from every 10 minutes to every 30 minutes? This improvement is necessary to track employees who are supposed to spend hours at…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Assign Billable Time to Incoming/Outgoing Calls on Phone Apps

Be able to assign a job/customer to incoming and outgoing call times...to apply to customer, and code for billing!

Days out of my week are spent on phone support - and I would love a quick pop-up after each call asking if I would like to allocate the call to a customer or job. I lose about a week out of every month that I don't remember to log that calls to clients, and/or have to spend hour pouring through phone bills trying to match the phone number to clients.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Project report in the mobile apps

I'd love to be able to run a project report on my mobile app to find out at any given time how many hours have been spent on a specific client/project for a time period.

This would be invaluable in the middle of a project - to make sure we're not going over estimate/bid etc.

It would be helpful to also be able to put in billable rates for different employees and allow have total billable cost in the report.

I know I can do this (at least the first part) from a browser, but that's much less accessible on…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bid Hrs vs Actual hrs readily visible on MY TIME CARD

Employees need to be able to see in live, real-time how many hours that they have left on a project. This type of scorecard can really help motivate, as the employee always knows where he is at. I think this also needs to be able to be easily seen.... preferably on the 'MY TIME CARD'. I guess it goes without saying that a report can follow.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More Robust GPS/Location Function

It seems like GPS coordinates are not reported that often, and it would be nice to know automatically why the error occured. i.e. if it was bad service or if the employee turned off the GPS function so that actions could be taken against it. Managing a remote force is what this app is best used for and this functionality seems to be the most importanant.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Full reporting from mobile apps

Whether iOS or Android, allow the full reporting options to be available.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Victoria responded

Back by popular demand, lets keep the votes coming :) We’ll need to see an increase in popularity for this feature if it’s going to get built into the new generation of mobile apps.

19. Make switching on the mobile apps easier and less error prone

It would be nice if there was a way to turn this feature on or off or block it. Because they should be hitting switch prior to enter customer and service information, if you enter customer and service info before switching it changes the current job.

If the employee says they are at the shop from 8-12 but then hit job A instead of shop and then hit switch it changes the whole time card where they said they were at the shop from 8-12 now says job a from 8-12.

You would have to check the gps of all…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Android wear (smart watch) functionality

Being able to clock in and clock out from an android wear device (like my Moto 360) would be very convenient.

There's already a sticky notification on the phone, so hopefully it should be relatively easy to just mirror that on the android wear device like the media player does.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base