Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display average API query load

It would be nice to see the average or current number of API requests made and what the limit is until throttling occurs. This way I can get an idea for how much "load" is being put on the API and when I might start being throttled.

Right now I have one background process on a server synchronizing TSheets data with a Database to give us more reporting flexibility but I am not sure how close to the 300 query / 10 minutes I am. Especially if I start adding more applications that operate with the TSheets API.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duplicate one shift (different from repeat function)

It would be great to have the ability to duplicate a shift when it doesn't extend (which can be handled by the Repeat function).

For example, you enter a service call for a customer and then a month later they contact you again. Instead of filling out all the information again, you search for that customer and duplicate the shift to the new day and alter any information required.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Submit time daily reminders and notifications

Send notification to employee if they don't submit the hours the next day for the previous day. Could make is also to notify if its not approved by the end of each week. For us we want approved each day so not to much time passes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show day of week in payroll report PDF

PLEASE PLEASE add the actual day of the week alongside the date when printing the pdfs of payroll reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Assign more than one group

It'd be handy if you could assign people to more than one group. ie Group 1 being managers and Group 2 having no manager, but instead showing what region they work in like north, south, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Project list for a date range which provides total hours/ labor cost summary for each project

I am in need of a list of projects for a specified date range that shows the total hours/labor cost to date on each project in an excel format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Invoice total preview

I would like to see a report showing us a preview of the amount of the invoice for the month before the information is exported to QuickBooks as we are unable to access QB outside of the office. Our paid rates are different from what we invoice our customers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add window sizing and viewing options for the Time Clock's Customers list in the web browser version.

Expand or contract the amount of space the Customers list takes up/ can take up. Add the ability to expand or contract the amount of space the Time Card Customers list uses. The ability to resize the Time Card window vertically as well would be welcome. The Time Clock window seems to always get too long for my browser windows. I currently close the Time Clock and then re-open it to get the window to "resize" itself, but I still want to reduce or hide the customer list. Less clutter. Click & Drag resizing would be preferred.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › My Time Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a report with export options and even perhaps a graph that shows which jobs employees are working each day.

Create a report with export options and even perhaps a graph that shows which jobs employees are working each day.

We can see that info under 'Who's Working' but cannot download or print it.

All TSheets reports only shows time entries for employees that have hours worked and have clocked out for the day.

Having this reporting feature will allow moving resources where needed in real time opposed to calling each job foremen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show time entries in detail for the items being approved on the Approval Report.

It would be helpful to see the time entries detail information instead of the summary for the items being approved on the Approval Report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Scheduled vs. Worked modification

Currently the scheduled vs worked report only shows hours scheduled within a certain amount of time and not shifts that are scheduled all day. We use all day scheduling because we are not always sure what time the job will start and stop but we still need our employees to clock in and out. Can the report just assume that scheduled all day means a standard 8 hour shift or at least have an option for it. This would allow the report to be more effective for our purposes. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule vs. Hours Worked  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 42 43 44 46 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base