Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatic Holiday time entry

It would be nice to be able to set up holiday times and have them prepopulate time sheets. for example - for major holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, to have the option to have 8 hours of holiday time prepopulate or pre-entered into the time sheet for employees so that they do not have to go in and manually enter it either before the holiday or after the holiday.

257 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  48 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove or Limit the Who's Working Window

Ability to limit the who's working window by department or location as well as the ability to remove the who's working window completely from the account. Many companies that track time do not need to know who is currently on the clock or who has hours for the day. Examples would be salaried employees or companies that track time for invoicing reasons.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View location/GPS tracks of an employee for entire day (or other time period)

It would be great if we can have a GPS map that allows me to select employees and view all their GPS information over a period of time instead of clicking each GPS map icon for every timesheet.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Location/GPS Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Searchable Note Field

When in the WEB Interface it would be GREAT to be able to SEARCH thru the NOTE's Section of entries and find a name or in my case product code Microsoft or other's so we dont miss things....

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Android wear (smart watch) functionality

Being able to clock in and clock out from an android wear device (like my Moto 360) would be very convenient.

There's already a sticky notification on the phone, so hopefully it should be relatively easy to just mirror that on the android wear device like the media player does.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Employee and Manager Signature Line for Payroll Reports

Please create a line for managers signature and employee's signature.

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Elise responded

This is a common request and would be a great addition to our program. Please keep the voting up :)

7. weekly time sheet offline

It would be awesome if you had a weekly time sheet iPad app that did offline syncing.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded

We’re in the process of updating the iOS app to make crew functionality for manual time entry much faster and easier! We could use some additional input into what you are all hoping for?

8. TSheets Messaging System

Use a messaging system inside of TSheets to send customizable emails and text messages to employees. Or have them appear as a notification when they log in from a computer or mobile app.

344 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The developers definitely want this to happen, but it doesn’t currently have a project start date.

9. Restrict Email Notifications and Alerts by Individual.

Right now the Approvals reminders and notifications are sent to everyone, it would be nice to be able to restrict which individual users on the account should receive them, instead of a generic "managers" or "employees".

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow custom reporting

Currently, when I create a report based upon time, I get a pie chart and some filters, plus the option of downloading a .csv file.

I would like to have the ability to choose which columns are included in the .CSV file and save that as a custom report type.

Each month I download the .CSV file, edit out some of the columns that I do not want to include, total the hours and send to my customers along with an invoice.

It would be great to eliminate some of that busy work by saving a report type.

219 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notification when employees clock in and out

Send a text or email notification every time an employee clocks in or out so that I know who's on the clock and when.

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show Custom Fields for each row in the Manual Time Card

Add columns for service item, class, etc. in the Manual Time Card so you can specify it for the whole row.

121 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Track Time › Manual Time Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature would include the addition of any item from QuickBooks (service items, class. . etc.) This feature has been re-opened due to demand, so if you would like to see this feature added, make sure you vote and comment about what you would like to see :)

13. Specific app for the iPad

Create an app that is built for the size and resolution of the iPad, and takes advantage of all of the space.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Internationalization of TSheets

Allow multiple languages, date formats, and currencies, even on the same account.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This didn’t make the 2013 project list but keep voting as we still have our eyes on it! More votes will have a dramatic effect on our future project planning.

15. 18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our developers really like this idea too, and as of now the goal is to get it included in the upcoming generation of mobile apps.

16. Allow Multiple Payroll Items to Custom Fields Map Per Employee

Have the ability to use the payroll map to override by service items but each employee gets payed a different rate for the same service item.

We have many "regular" payroll items set up, and I would like to be able to assign some (more than one) to each employee. Similar to how you can assign customers/jobs to each employee in the "Manage Employees" area.

ie. We have framing-employee, framing-corp, painting-employee and painting-corp. I would like to be able to assign framing-employee and painting-employee to the employees and framing-corp and painting-corp to the corporate officers. (There are more than these…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Integrations › QuickBooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a great idea! It has come up more often and is common. Let’s see if we can get more votes :)

17. Create rows in a manual time card without entering duration/time.

Right now, in order to add a row to a user's manual time card, you are also required to specify a duration for a specific date. What I'd like to be able to do is create a row in a weekly, manual time card without creating any timesheets, akin to a user adding a job code to their time card via the user interface. This will allow me to sync a user's assigned tasks, which often change here, on a daily basis to "build" their time card for them, such that all they need to do is enter times each…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Track Time › Manual Time Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a great idea to pre-fill out a time card for employees. Let’s see if we can’t get more votes :)

18. Rounding Total Time Against a Job Code

Rounding Add On - Allow the rounding add on to round the final time submitted by 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minute increments.I bill my clients in 30 minute increments and would really appreciate an automatic rounding of my employee's total time for a job to be rounded as well. Currently I am only able to round their "clock-in" and "clock-out" times. However, depending on the times that an employee clocks in and/or out, there is no way to be certain that the end product of time will be in 30 minute increments.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Timesheets button from Reports

When approving time I sometimes have to add a timesheets. I currently have to go into manage timesheets first then add timesheets. It would be convenient to have it more accessible.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Login/out URL for NFC

It would be helpful if there were some type of URL(?) we could use to login and out via NFC stickers.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base