How can we improve TSheets?

Notification to remind employees that they have not entered time for that day

I would like to be able to send a text to my employees who all use the manual time card a text notification that they have not entered time for the day so they will enter it daily. I would like to do this everyday at 6pm when they have failed to enter their time. I would also like to be able to send them notifications via text about meetings, company memo's, etc.

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cecinc1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a federal contractor who must remain DCAA compliant. Among other things this requires our employees to enter their time every day. An automated feature is a must when you have many employees.

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow for customizable notifications so that if an individual employee does not fill in time/PTO for a particular day, they will receive a notification (for example) 12 hours after the end of that day letting them know they need to enter time.

• Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without a doubt this feature is needed. Not only do people who use the shift clock-in/clock-out need reminding, but so do those who input time once a day or once a week. This is a must add notification

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely would love this feature. Also to send a reminder via text that they haven't submitted their time at the end of the week. This feature would save me a lot of time come Monday AM.

Feedback and Knowledge Base