How can we improve TSheets?

Restart a previous job from the Timesheets section of the app

Can we have a way to restart a previous job from the Timesheets section of the app? Maybe a swipe to the right which would restart that job at the current time with the previous settings. This would shorten the process for those of us that clock in to a "lunch" job and then back in to the previous job.

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

audioplus-lhursh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Josh Burke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For repetitive tasks it would be nice to select a template that the employee creates that could be used to populate a timesheet entry. You select the template to use and all you have to do is set the time or duration. For example, if you have a daily stand-up meeting it would save time to select the template to populate that entry into timesheets.

• Tim Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree, and see this as a huge missing feature in TSheets. Depending on the day, I may start and stop work on a project several different times - it's not uncommon to sometimes do this 3-5 times in a day. I was previously using the Harvest time tracking solution that allows users to re-start a timer for a given task. In TSheets, I now have multiple entries (rows) in the Time Entries view and have been editing my entries at the end of the day to combine multiple entries into a single line.

Feedback and Knowledge Base