Add job code attributes/options
At the Job Code we could set up these attributes:
- job start requirement: start and stop time intervals (e.g. office is open only from 9am-5pm)
- job length limit (e.g. paid lunch 30min, after the limit go to unpaid break)
- GPS position tolerance (e.g. can start only 1 mile of the office, and auto stop if they leave), or listed WiFi SID
- GPS log off / on (ping time) (e.g. in the office only every 30 min, in the car on ext. battery every 1 min)
- payable / not (e.g. lunch, break) / x% (e.g. phone support only 50%)
- listed in the reported or only logged
- Note is required / not / fix text (only for report) / off
(set up custom note field, check box, list, e.g. support local / remote / by phone)
- Set of the job color (review at the Time Slider)
It would be good to select the payable attribute at the job codes
Job codes need to be more flexible in terms of customization. At present, we need to create separate spreadsheets that supplement job codes with the information that we need to record per job code. Tsheets has added custom fields to the timesheet and the schedule, but has not given customers the functionality to customize job codes...
The main feature we are looking for is a required note for certain job codes.