How can we improve TSheets?

Administrator Desktop Application

I have been working with TSheets administration for about a month now and some of the limitations due to it being browser based are frustrating. Not being able to resize windows, having to wait up to 10 seconds just for a customer list to open, no ability to have the whole customer list view-able at once without having to load chunk by chunk of them.

When going through previous timesheets when doing approvals is an exercise in patience as a simple thing such as moving popup windows often fails.

Having an actual application to do administrative tasks, separate resize-able windows, quicker responsiveness, etc would make things ever so more enjoyable an experience.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Daniel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I hate that new windows cannot be resized and more importantly, that they often pop up towards the bottom of the screen and you have to drag them up to even see the bottom of the new window.

• Clare Suereth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this also. This is one of the main things I look for when looking for an app to use. I need to be able to find it easily and to use it next to other windows.

Feedback and Knowledge Base