How can we improve TSheets?

Ability to save "0" hours in the timesheet

We need the ability to save "0 hrs" in a timesheet and to leave a note for "missed" work time. Per DCAA, employees are required to enter their time daily; even if time is not worked. In the event of a government closure due to a furlough, snow day, or any other reason-we would like to document our "missed time". Also this will aid managers from tracking down their employees to see if they "forgot to enter their time." Many times if an employees 0 hrs is intentional, there is no way to track it.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

gloria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bill W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This already works. My employees will create a timesheet with the same clock-in and clock-out time and then enter a note such as "sick - off work" or "jury duty" etc.
    If using Quickbooks, these notes are imported when you sync.

• Gloria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot save an expense entry or comment without entering 1 hr. It would be nice if I could save 0 hrs so the data can save without having to pay my employees for 1 hr of unworked time. This 1 hr auto exports to Gusto as a REG hours when it's only for data entry purposes

• Carl Kurz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to enter zero hours on a time sheet along with comments so that we know someone is off with zero hours so we know that did not forget to enter there time?

Feedback and Knowledge Base