How can we improve TSheets?

Ability to add/remove columns and adjust column width in Manage Timesheets

It would be helpful in viewing my employees work thru the day if in the Manage Timesheets window I could select for view another field (specifically my Customer custom field) and de-select from view others (the Location field always reads "TSheets Android App" so its useless to me). Also being able to resize the columns like I do in Excel would allow me to get rid of blank space in half the Time In and Time Out fields and give more space to others such as the notes field.

10 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chuck Bellissimo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with all the other commenters, I have added a custom field 'Project' which would be very useful to be shown in the Timesheets List. To be able to turn off unused fields would be a bonus.

• miles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too, I would like to be able to add service item and remove location from time entries screen

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be extremely helpful if the Time entries/Timesheets list screen had columns that could be re-sized and if fields could be added and removed. I do not need the location column, yet it takes up a lot of column real estate. What i do need is the notes column to be expandable so i could make it much larger.

Having adjustable columns, ability to add/remove columns, and ability to re-order columns would make these screens a WHOLE lot more time efficient.

• bmaffin13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great addition.

We use a custom advanced tracking for billing and it would be awesome to be able to see if there was a column beside the notes column that would have our entry in it.

• Dale Comeau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. As well, I recently added a custom field that indicates job status. I then learned that the field is only visible in a payroll report, not as a column in the Manage Timesheets view.

Imagine how useful it would be to have a column that showed a complete/not complete check box in real time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base