How can we improve TSheets?

Robust filters on the Timesheets List tab of the Manage Timesheets window.

It needs a way to quickly view only the timesheets you want to interact with (as a manager/admin). When you have a bunch of employees, all of whom multitask with respect to clients and jobs, all those lines on the timesheets list get confusing as they all look the same. The ability to use filters to extract only the time sheets you want to see would be very helpful. Currently you can search by employee, and then sort in order of one column of info, but that can still leave you with many rows to pour over. The ability to filter by date range, client, employee, job code, etc. in some one-step fashion at the top of the page would simplify things visually.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Yerke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We will end up with over 1000 employees in TSheets broken down into small crews, each with an iPad Kioks. It would be helpful to be able to filter by group as well as by clock in device so that a single crew can be reviewed directly in the timesheet editor. In short, every column that we can sort by should also have a "filter by" option.

• Chris Yerke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will further add that this is not the same as pulling up a report to review items, as my thought presupposes that you want to be able to edit a specific timesheet(s), so filters on this page would be useful in a way that the reporting filters are not.

Feedback and Knowledge Base