How can we improve TSheets?

Ability to search schedule for shift title, job, customer, etc.

It would be nice to easily pull up shifts scheduled in the future by typing the shift title into a quick search.

18 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tracy Blackwell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? we are about to go back to our old scheduling software because we are not able do do any kind of search with the tsheets scheduler. Need to be able to search for a specific job or title, past and future.

• Helen Baik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can search for a specific customer or title on the mobile app, but there is no Search function on the desktop. Seems to be room on the top right, next to the Print and Settings icons to have a search bar. This would help greatly! Thank you

• Lynn O'Neill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is critical. I just signed up for TSheets, transfered my calendars, and today discovered that there isn't a search feature. This is a deal-breaker. I will use TSheets until I find a better alternative. It is my hope that this feature is coming soon and I won't have to switch.

• Update Needed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to search our schedule for a specific customer would allow us to be more efficient! We use T-sheets for the majority of our scheduling and billing, this small upgrade would be immensely helpful!

• Richelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to be able to search all appointments on the schedule for a certain customer (past and future), and using date range searches for a specific customer name would be helpful. Thanks! :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would love to search by customers to locate a scheduled appointment in both past or future. It would be great to have the ability to input a set date range to narrow down the search. We need this badly. Please Help!! :))

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

search tool for calendar for searching title or job type

It would be great if I could use a search tool to lookup past jobs by title or partial title match in the event I need to follow up. Currently I sync sheets to google calendar but the info there goes away after 30 days

Feedback and Knowledge Base