How can we improve TSheets?

PTO Mapping in Quickbooks

We use custom PTO codes for different types of sick time (i.e. short & long) as well as other types of PTO. TSheets doesn't map these custom codes to the correct payroll item in QBD and exports this time as "regular time." The ability to create custom PTO codes is a very useful feature but only if the mapping to QBD is correct.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hal Kern shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • 0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go into Tsheets click on the Quickbooks tab in the top left corner.

Click Tab > Preferences > Scroll down and click on Payroll Item Mapping Tool >

For each employee select what you use for each associated payroll item such as Sick, Vacation, Holiday, Regular in our case.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Earlier than you may export any hours from TSheets to QuickBooks, you have to use the Payroll item Mapping tool to assign payroll items for your hours; otherwise QuickBooks might not be given them. in case you use the Pay rate Engine for more superior extra time options, you'll need to map any employee extra time payroll items inside Pay price Engine Settings.
    get more at Quickbooks support number https://www.quickbookscustomersupportservice.com/

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did you ever figure out how to do this? I just set up TSheets and saw the very same thing on my first import into QB.

Feedback and Knowledge Base