How can we improve TSheets?

Ability for every employee to see notes made for every job/child job, on mobile app

It would be great to have a custom field, in the mobile app, called "Job Notes Made" and for all employees to be able to view past notes made for every job. For example, let's say John makes a note on job "A" that says need media panel cover. Then if Jesse goes to job "A", on a different day or even different week, he can use this feature in the app to see that a note was made on job "A" and that he needs to take a media panel cover with him. the notes made would have to be tied to that job/child job they were made at. Then when the item in the note has been completed, that note cold be deleted or request it to be deleted by who ever does what the note says, to show that it has been done. It is time consuming to go online and look up jobs or times sheets to find these notes, and this can only be done by a manager right now I think. This would save so much lost time for trying to find these notes. also add a flag or note icon to the job/child job that it was made for so every one can see that a note was made, in the mobile app.

17 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Beaudoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to this, I would like to be able to set location for a Parent job so that each time I have to schedule a Child under this Parent I do not have to keep typing in both the notes AND the location. It's a great feature for our mobile work force to be able to select the location and it brings them to a navigator on their mobile device, but we have to be able to add this information up front to the Parent information input.

thanks
    Mark

• Zack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another part to this idea would be to have the option to have notifications sent to employees that have a permission to receive them. Because not all employees are working on the same projects, so if it were sent to all of them some would not understand what the notifications mean.

• Zack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really good idea, especially for employees in the construction business. I would love to see it in the app as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base