How can we improve TSheets?

Photo attached to employee profile

We have many seasonal employees, and it can be difficult to keep track of who is who, especially early in the season. The ability to see a picture of each employee next to their profile would help us greatly!

28 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Admin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Carl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like this has been a request for sometime now. Has TSheets come up with a way to place an employees picture on their profile. If so, please explain.

• Trish Pedersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like for the administrator to be the one to add the picture - not the employee - to ensure we have pictures of our employees and pictures that are appropriate for the work environment.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, now (but only by the user themselves) you can update your profile image from "My Profile", but TSheets was clever and just has this link you to Gravatar for now.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Images will show up if the email address for the user has a "Gravatar". Ref: https://en.gravatar.com . Gravatar is "Globally Recognized Avatar" and used my many popular sites on the web.

It will be nice once you can upload such profile images, settings to control if it can be changed by users or only admins, and hopefully ability for it to be set via API as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! It appears that one of my employees was able to link a picture to her account....and not really sure how she did it...

Feedback and Knowledge Base