How can we improve TSheets?

The ability to let employees see the GPS location for all who are working.

Give the option to companies, to allow employees to see GPS locations for everyone working without allowing them to change their time sheets. Just an option for GPS to be seen by employees. I think this will help give them the ambition to keep track of their time and be able to hold other employees accountable. Right now we have this for employees but they also get to change their time if they want to.

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt Flesher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of right now, you can see other employee locations in one map when viewing on an internet browser but you can only see individual locations on the mobile app. It would be nice to see all employee locations on one map when using the mobile app.

• Ankit Malhotra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the question I want to give some thoughts on this as I have a company with large workforce I also manage my employees and check their GPS location where they are. But to manage or track big number of employees I buy MDM Software which manage my all workforce devices remotely. I can remotely monitor them and can deploy various policies also. I think the article I am sharing below will help you to solve all workforce related issues.
    https://ems.devicemax.com/enterprise-mobility-solution-managing-field-force-efficiency/

Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base