How can we improve TSheets?

Attaching documents/photos to jobs

To attach anything and link it to the job/customer so the entire field crew is on the same page. and when it goes on the schedule - I sync everything to our google calendar these items are available to open in there as well.

64 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LuckyDigger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to add a PDF file to a specific job so the guys on the job site can view/edit them would be great.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

he ability to add photos to timesheets now is great, but we need more. We receive a lot of Work Orders for apartments to do maintenance work and would love to be able to simple attached the Work Order PDF to a scheduled event. Right now we have to text or email them and its very cumbersome.

• Matt Kastner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to add photos to timesheets now is great, but we need more. We receive a lot of Work Orders for apartments to do maintenance work and would love to be able to simple attached the Work Order PDF to a scheduled event. Right now we have to text or email them and its very cumbersome.

• Fatima Nobrega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an essential part of our job scheduling and planning, thus we are eargerly waiting for this function to becomeavailable, I trust it will be soon.

• K Gennings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to add photos to the notes of my schedule. It's useful for field techs to be able to have a visual on problem areas to be tended to.

We could really use attaching documents. In our business the employees need a copy of their job set up / traffic control plan.

CA law requires an additional hour of straight time be added if an employee is unable to take a break. TSheets has no way of adding this hour in without bumping time into overtime. This is a state law, so TSheets should really have an option for it. https://img.clippp.com/d0da22ae6d14675ec027ddcc77cfa32b_happy-anniversary-wedding-wishes-anniversary-wedding-wishes_448-303.png

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is critical for any service company and is often a 1st line of defense for work done or condition of site/equipment upon arrival and leaving.

• Mark Beaudoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have documents that are valuable to our mobile work force and it would be extremely beneficial to have these as attachments to the Parent job file.

thanks,
    Mark

Feedback and Knowledge Base