How can we improve TSheets?

Email sent to Employees once they are setup

It would be great if TSheets would send an automated email to all new employees with their URL, username, password, etc.

46 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be cool to have the employee passcode be changed when they initially log in to something they will remember.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a core function within the website. I should not have to notify employees outside of this application. Employees should be notified once they are marked as "active" by an admin. Support indicates that there is no notice in order to control timing of when employees are "active" for billing etc. That is fair, but a notification button should be provided, or perhaps an auto notify for them once their active hire date is reached.

• manish lodaya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a must in any product. Products that reduce time spent using them also boost productivity. It is very much a blatant waste of time to send each employee an email about their login to the timesheet system. Was expecting better...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New TSheets admin and was shocked they DIDN'T have this feature. It was odd crafting my own email on "welcome to TSheets, this is how it works" to the employees. Not having this seem very odd....get with it TSheets. Your status as hip and cutting edge is hanging in the balance. ;)

• Mary Shawhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A year and a half in planning? This idea is now middle aged (in computer terms, that is). I hope this is not an indication on how fast RFIs are turned around at TSheets. Hmmm....

• Marshall Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That was an old post by Victoria, and I heard today that they were still "planning" on this idea. WOW, it has been a long time! Any updates on this?? This is a very much wanted and needed item!

Feedback and Knowledge Base