How can we improve TSheets?

Internationalization of TSheets

Allow multiple languages, date formats, and currencies, even on the same account.

57 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded  · 

This didn’t make the 2013 project list but keep voting as we still have our eyes on it! More votes will have a dramatic effect on our future project planning.

25 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any way to change the date format DD/MM/YYY is the format that I need to display for my clients, if this can not be done then I will need to use a different software!!

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multi Language would be Nice and you would sale more (French in my case)

You should consider Contributors to make a translation file available for multiple language, i know it's work ahead for you guy's. You have a great product, i think you should consider this.

• Claire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Such a shame that T sheets can't provide for other currencies beyond $$$. We're in the UK and would have happily paid for the product if it supported £££.

For anyone who does not use American date format the dates can be very confusing. Here in UK 5/6/17 is 5 June 2017, whereas in American it seems to be 6 May 2017. Almost all software we use has ability to customise dates and currencies.

Apart from this looks an excellent product

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

here here - having the ability to change date formats is a deal breaker for me

• Francois Allard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ISO 8601 Date format... That format can be read by every body and is not confusing... 06/02/2017 can mean two dates (June or February)... While ISO 8601 date format 2017-02-06 can only mean one date February!

• Olivier Ceuppens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are quite a few businesses from Europe interested, IF TSheets would finally be internationalized. but if you want to win that business, the time is now. We are looking at a time sheet solutions in the next few months, but without e.g. € currency and language options, we'll have to go to other solutions...
    This should not be that hard?

• Chad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other languages are very important. I can't give this to my crew to use on their own because half of them can't read it. So, I'll end up entering all of their time on my own. This extra unnecessary time rapidly eats into the benefits of the entire system.

The ability to change currency settings on Tsheets should be a no-brainer if it is offered to an international client base. Come on guys, it's been more than 3 years since this was requested.

Yes this will be a great application. You can capt a great market of small business in SudAmerica. Specially because this kind of application reduce a big cost of have to invest in big equipment and integrated systems to clock in and out and have schedules reports.

• Geir-Olav Goksøyr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Language is not that important and is a much bigger job. Currencies is on the other hand very important. I can´t pay my guys in dollars - i need support for NOK.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree OR otherwise in standard format DD.MM.YYYY.
    ALSO 24-HOUR CLOCK

• Natalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like it in Australia but the fluctuating exchange rate makes this hard to convince the boss of.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base