How can we improve TSheets?

Notification when employees clock in and out

Send a text or email notification every time an employee clocks in or out so that I know who's on the clock and when.

114 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded  · 

The developers are looking into this, but the more feedback the better!

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Hoppe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please set up zapier and Tsheet API. This would bring tremendous flexibility to Tsheets. Like text clock ins or send it to slack. Zapier would let anything be possible :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems to be a lot of positive feedback on this. I had a time tracking about 8 years ago that did this so I know its possible. I will have to go elsewhere if we can't get this feature... Super important to me
    Thank You

• AdminJosh Kyzer (Admin, TSheets.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you add a simple alert that lets the admin know when an employee clocks in late? Also would be good to notify the employee know that this is being monitored and tracked. We can set the parameters. it would help us track who needs a written warning.
    Thank you.

User Information:
    Username: daya@invirodesign.com

Client Information:
    Client Type: business
    Company Name: inviro
    Client URL: https://inviro.tsheets.com

Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0)

• ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were just looking for this feature in the app - this would be really helpful.

• Amit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

are you taking feedback from last 4 yrs on this. are you guys going to implement this?

• Liz Nugent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would really like to have this feature, too. We would want to be able to send these notifications to either just the manager of a group, or to the admins and managers. any indication of when this will be available?

• Krista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company would love to have this feature. We were in the process of downloading TSheets for all of our employee time tracking, however the lack of this feature has caused us to go elsewhere. Just a thought for future feature additions.

• Vicky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this feature been added yet? text or email me when an employee clocks in or out

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work for a a Virtual Assistant company with multiple clients using TSheets for their employee time tracking. This would be a great feature to add!

• Shannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like this functionality as well, but on-demand. For example, today I want to meet with one of the employees working in the field and if I had notification that he clocked out, I could go to the shop to meet him instead of checking "Who's Working" every 10 minutes

• Janet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we would like this option also. We have one employee that we have to check his tsheet daily to see when he is clocking in/out. it would be nice to receive a text msg every time he clocks in/out.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that it is a great idea but only if you are notified for clock in/out, not for switching jobs or at least make it optional.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a new customer and am determining if we are going to keep using Tsheets as well. How disappointing to read that this is something that your customers have been requesting for over two years and you have yet to implement. As mentioned, it cannot be that difficult to implement a text message to notify admins or managers when employees clock in or out. Come on guys. If you want to be a great solution and keep your customers, it's time to step up to the plate and stop ignoring this request.

• jrivas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

was this ever implemented, I'm looking for a software that is able to do this feature. does anyone know which software does this right now?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base