How can we improve TSheets?

Exclude specific job codes from overtime calculations.

Not including PTO codes is great, but there are some job codes that don't contribute to overtime in a week and we need to separate it out.

28 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded  · 

Our developers are digging into what this will entail…stay tuned and keep those votes coming!

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be really great to see this feature. Please let me know when it's available!

• linlu00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this so I can keep the unpaid volunteer hours (e.g. school, pta, etc) from messing up my overtime and hours worked at my real job. My job runs a yearly contest and recognizes people who volunteer. I like to use tSheets to track that time to I can accurately report it.

• Administrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A checkbox should be added to the screen used when creating a job code. If the box is checked, the job code is excluded from overtime calculations. This would be a huge time saver for us.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like people to pick lunch break as a job code but not go toward hours worked at all. Regular or OT.

• Bill Loewen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be increadibly valuable to me and my business. "Travel time" does not count toward the 8 hour work day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base