How can we improve TSheets?

Full reporting from mobile apps

Whether iOS or Android, allow the full reporting options to be available.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Victoria responded  · 

Back by popular demand, lets keep the votes coming :) We’ll need to see an increase in popularity for this feature if it’s going to get built into the new generation of mobile apps.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • J.O. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like to see more managerial functions on the app. Would be helpful to quickly see on the app total hours for the week for each employee to know who is approaching going into overtime - doing this without running a report would be nice.

• mesatilestone-jboggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am hearing from crew in the field that they would like the ability to get reports on their Android devices the same way they can on their iOS devices.

Also, to echo the comments below, the ability to do more managerial functions from the field for more than just the device I am on would be fantastic as well.

• trevor.duke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GRR!! it is frustrating only being able to pull stuff from desktop.

Right now, using the "full" site from any device is impossible, things are too hard to click, menus hang, popups that linger. It is unusable.

At the very least make the full site easier to use from a mobile device. I think of how apple is now making the iOS stlye icon grid the standard desktop on macs. You can make touch device attributes still usable on a pointer based interface.

Running mobile reports is crucial, I dont know how this can be ignored!

Feedback and Knowledge Base