How can we improve TSheets?

Drag & Drop new tasks "into" Schedule from a sidebar list?

Every morning, I'd like to make a list on a sidebar (or pop-out window) of all the tasks for the next couple of days (for myself and for others) in no particular order. I could then analyze those tasks and then drag and drop them into Schedule in the preferred order and assignments. This sidebar list would have to retain unused tasks until either dragged or manually deleted. In my case they would not have to be pre-assigned to employees (that could be accomplished in the edit mode at the time they are dragged and dropped). An advanced version could be a larger sidebar/window where new tasks in the list can be nested and assigned colours, employees, estimated hours of completion. Right now, I create such a list in Word and cut/paste into schedule. And I hate that method.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • 0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The unassigned space at the top of each day almost works. As stated above I would like to place all work to be done in a master list, and then drag and drop them into the schedule. If that master list could be sorted and grouped by things like location (zip code) that would be super awesome too!

If anything in an unassigned daily section automatically moved to the current day from past unassigned days it would be close to what I think were after.

Feedback and Knowledge Base