How can we improve TSheets?

Customize appearance of TSheets.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the look of our TSheets account to match our company; such as uploading our company logo, changing color scheme, etc.

48 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded  · 

This is a great idea, but the developers would like to know what all options would people like to see the most? Uploading a company logo? Or something else?

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steffen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to modify what my employees see to give it a more company specific look. My interest in this began with the simple desire to apply our logo to the report that are generated. Looks like this was under review back in 2013... Any progress?

• Mark Beaudoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we need to be able to open - or not open - to time card, who's working, schedule, etc.

Plus, it would be nice to customize it to our own company logo, etc.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"It would be great to have a 'Bulletin Board' for company notices that sits on the home page."-Bev

This is a great idea. A bulletin board on home screen of APP, managed and edited by managers. This way we can request more hours worked or weekend work without having to contact everybody individually. Or information on the next job for all to see. Is there a better place to state this or a vot on this somewhere else?

• Bev Kehoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a 'Bulletin Board' for company notices that sits on the home page.

• Jonathan Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customization to include company logo, changing heading and names throughout to match our terminology, create our own reports and arrange data to match our needs, etc.

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need ability to upload and display company logo at the user login page to integrate this with the rest of the company's tools. Most other products we've used allow a simple configuration to do this.

• amsga-bskuthorp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

adding a logo for company personalization is an absolute must and I'm actually very surprised that they haven't done this yet?

Seems that they're only thinking about their own branding and marketing, with a complete lack of interest to support what their clients are trying to achieve, which is technology integration.

I run one of Australia's largest air conditioning companies with over 250+ staff and actually care about my own company branding, and feel that without this simple function it would not be a good look for our business.

Will definitely buy this if they change this however.

- Richard P

• Jason Chaney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

upload of logo same as google mail offers in upper left corner when logged in for corporage gmail users. I think it is a .png file 80x80 dpi specs. It would be nice to add a 1-800# and www url underneath it as well on the screen as well as if printed.

• Chris Platt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without question, there should be an option to use a company logo or substitute a text field for the T logo.. It would also be great to choose from a basic range of color themes - red, green, blue, gray scale, etc.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel that Uploading a Logo is a must. To be totally honest with you, that is what has me second guessing signing up for this service.

• Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I love the look and feel of Tsheets- It would be great if there was the ability to upload a logo for our company. Maybe a "Powered By tsheets" logo underneath it!

Feedback and Knowledge Base