How can we improve TSheets?

Ability to add timesheets for multiple employees at same time (Crew functionality on web)

Be able to enter in multiple manual entries for a group or be able to easily clock in /out a group or crew of people.

18 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jessica Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically accessing the crew app on a desktop- it would be great to be able to edit multiple time sheets or time cards at once.
    We have over 90 employees- and because they change supervisors and crews they need to all belong to a general worker group so all supervisors can clock them in.
    I've had many instances where my supervisor was at a new client or where they didn't have access to service, and I end up having to manually add over 20 people who are:
    -all together and
    -doing the same job for
    -the same amount of time
    The coding seems to be already designed to add multiple employees to the same job- in the new scheduling app.
    Potentially one could just confirm the schedule page- when the proposed schedule is accurate and did happen just as planned- or with editing.

• -robyn@yourcleaningexperts.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I add timesheets manually. We have groups of two or three people, who have the same time. It would be nice if you could add time for multiple people at one time simultaneously, by separating names with a semicolon or something.

Feedback and Knowledge Base