How can we improve TSheets?

Restrict Email Notifications and Alerts by Individual.

Right now the Approvals reminders and notifications are sent to everyone, it would be nice to be able to restrict which individual users on the account should receive them, instead of a generic "managers" or "employees".

46 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bomary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We aren't even signed up with Tsheets and are getting these annoying emails. How do I stop it? We just upgraded our Quickbooks to Enterprise version and are getting these emails.

• Johan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bump, for big $$$ per month, this should be standard and should have been implemented years ago. Even a simple solution 1:N selection between the user and groups for which he wants to receive notifications for. This should receive attention and the developers must avoid scope creep. Anything is better than the current non solution.

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been 2 years. Is this fixed yet? I have managers getting notifications for groups even when they aren't part of their crew. We are a landscaping construction company and I have laborers move from one supervisor to another based on needs, and need all my supervisors to have access to all my laborers, but don't necessarily need to notify the supervisor building a patio on one side of town that a laborer on the other side of town finished mowing a lawn! I'm catching a lot of flack from the field and I'd love to turn off notifications! Thanks!

• Denny Croughwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The inability to control "Who gets What" notifications is a real problem. For all the pros that tSheets has, this one could "drive the stake though the heart" for us.

I can certainly sympathize and agree with all the other comments that have posted!

• Mark Beaudoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The emails when there are changes drives people crazy...please allow admins the rights to control who and what notifications they get

• Burkley, Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great enhancement! We have some who are setup as Group Managers so that they can Approve time cards, but others who are also setup as Group Managers so they can review and help relay status/information to Payroll. Being able to setup who receives which types of Emails / Notifications at an individual level (rather than just all "Managers", "Admins", etc..) would be very helpful!

• Shannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My admins and managers are receiving an email notification for every single change that's made, sometimes hundreds per day. This is very annoying, and clogging up the email accounts. We must be able to remove this automatic feature or Tsheets might not work for our company.

• Terry Jeske commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting heat from our managers about this. I am surprised that you would release funny sounds, rather than fix this annoying issue. I have to say it makes a nice product look a bit unprofessional.

Feedback and Knowledge Base