How can we improve TSheets?

Improve the flow of entering and changing custom fields and add a way to cancel

Regarding custom fields, it would be nice if there was an option so they could function similar to the way that the job codes work in that they're all on the screen that you set and you click on one (without the popup dialog box). This would make it faster for what I'm trying to do with it and remove a click so it's easier and more friendly for the employees too.

Alsop, if I click on a project name but then realize it is the wrong project, I still have to add a Service Code before I can switch to the correct project. Then I have to let my manager know so she can delete the incorrect project from my timesheet. Is there a way around that?

26 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gabor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we try to use the custom field.

Our problems:

- Can’t switch it off (not used) for any Job Code (e.g. Lunch)
    - There is not fast check box or radio button, only drop down list
    - Can’t change the Custom field option for the Job Codes: required/not required/not used
    - In the report can’t choose „empty” item of the Custom field (TYPE field is optional, so it can be empty):

• Karen Kastner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I click on a project name but then realize it is the wrong project, I still have to add a Service Code before I can switch to the correct project. Then I have to let my manager know so she can delete the incorrect project from my timesheet. Is there a way around that?

• Ernesto Sanchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the option to disable the pop-up window for entering data in custom fields. Instead employees can enter new or modify existing data by simply clicking on the custom field. Currently when they do this a pop-up window appears and the employee is forced to re-enter data for all the custom fields.

This will make our employees very happy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base