How can we improve TSheets?

More Search Options in the Timesheet List

The search field in the top right corner of the "Manage Timesheets" page only seems to search the employee "First Name", "Last Name" and "Username" columns. Would be more useful if we could search "Job Code" and especially "Notes".

22 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bmaffin13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be incredibly helpful to be able to search by things other than just employee's. Please add this functionality.

• Kim Cusack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

definitely need to be able to search for a specific customer in the list of timesheets for my employees.

• Kathy Kubiak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, on manage timesheets, I would LOVE to be able to search for a particular customer and find out who is or has worked on that job quickly without having to go into the project reporting to do it. I use the search box multiple times a day to find particular employees - it would be so handy to search for customers that way also.

• Melissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the timesheet view, but really wish we could search any column rather than just the user name fields. Or even have an advanced filter/search, like Name & Job Code, or Job Code & Date, etc... Right now, filtering only by employee name, then having to search through pages and pages of entries is a huge time-suck when we need to find an entry quickly.

• Melissa Hammond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was shared in 2013 and still not implemented? Yikes! I need this asap for this program to work for our company. :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base