How can we improve TSheets?

Make it easier to view/manage group manager permissions and groups they manage

Make it easy to individually set manager permissions such as (but not limited to):
- Ability to edit group employee timesheets
- Approve time for group
- Add/edit users for group
- Manage schedules for group

25 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminProduct Team (Product Owner, TSheets.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now a manager of a group can edit timesheet information as well as employee and job code information for everyone in the group. When using the Crew App this means that employees who should only be able to clock other people in and out now have the ability to adjust employee information for those people as well, we need to be able to restrict who can adjust employee information versus timesheet information.

• Jeff Gau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow in the Permissions - Custom settings section: The ability to give someone authorization to approve time for employees that report to them, but not allow them to make make changes to their time. (The Managers setting allows both.) I want my Foremen (supervisors) to be able to review and approve their employee's time, but I do not want to give them the ability to change their employee's time.

• Bhunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes yes yes...HR should be able to adjust/restrict manager's permissions. Manager's should be able to give overall approvals, but adjustments should be made by HR. Not all timesheet control should be given to managers of groups.

• llaliberte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to give permissions to my department heads to adjust time sheets only for their employees. Please fix. This is critical for my business!!

• Pam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to allow managers to view their departments timesheets... but that's it. Adjustments to timesheets should be made by our HR department. Please fix so we can set different permissions.

• victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A manager should not by default be able to edit users and timesheets, that should be a separate permission. i.e. In our environment we only want a manager to receive overtime alerts for the department they manage.

Feedback and Knowledge Base