How can we improve TSheets?

Allow Short Codes to be Searchable

Currently short codes are not a searchable field when adding job codes to timesheets. Also short codes should be added to the field of the official job code as a guide. These short codes are often the common name used in the office and could be used to downselect available job codes.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Heaton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • shelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a short code is entered incorrectly it wouild be beneficial to be able to search for the code in order to find out what client the incorrect code was assigned to.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seeing how long ago this comment was made...I cant beleive this is still not available. Employees do not always know the Customer name, so now I need to make a Job a Customer, just so the employee can find it without necessarily knowing the "Parent". Really problematic.

• shannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful to be able to search by keywords on the mobile app. Going by customer name causes problems when doing work as a sub-contractor, we give our guys a job number and if they could just search by that it would save time.

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a good feature. Also, make it part of the various CVS reports that are generated by TSHEET including the LEGACY reports. This would be useful as these short codes can be a KEY to link other reports generated by other company systems. This would allow us to further analyze the data that TSHEET generates (i.e.: by linking it to our invoicing system).

Feedback and Knowledge Base