tavdeeva shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In our company, we use detailed notes of work completed throughout the day. At the end of a job, the owner goes through all of the time sheets and reviews them. The notes are also useful for future estimating so we can kind of keep track how long a certain task should take. Having the ability to print the timesheets from TSheets might be better than printing them from QuickBooks. Please make available.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also believed his would be an option, I'm hoping TSheets recognizes this and makes it possible

• Karen Warr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent Idea, no wait they changed the Manual Time Card so it does not have the Total data, but every single in/out entry.

• Wc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing a copy of the submitted manual timesheet is an inappropriate idea? Why? If your system does not provide this capability then a work-around will be sought by those who would like a hard copy of what was submitted. This ability can not be that complex not to already have it incorporated into the program. Some situations require more than one source of verification.

• AdminVictoria (Customer Experience Manager, TSheets.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's some great feedback from a merged idea:

For our company file and quick view I like to print every employees time that has been approved for the week. The Manual Time Card Screen is the best report for recap of week. Yes, it does not show codes or time in and out but I just want day and week totals for recap only. The other reports are too long and does not total the hours daily and weekly. This print out would be strictly for payroll purposes if any employee questions what his hours were on a daily basis and weekly total. I think it would be a great feature to have option to print all approve time then have option of weekly, biweekly or custom

Feedback and Knowledge Base