How can we improve TSheets?

Auto mileage tracking based on location/GPS

It would just mark the start mileage point when you clocked in using your GPS and then the end number of miles when you clocked out, adding the feature without adding more tasks for the employee.

149 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jody shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Floyd Walser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your car & bike is yours, but we are responsible for the safety of your vehicle. Our GPS Tracker BD / GPS Security Tracker offers a real-time GPS vehicle tracking solution. Our GPS tracking software allows you to accurately locate your fleet and your vehicles. Get the location of the vehicles live via a mobile app or website. Buy the best quality gps tracker for car & bike. mstore bd provide the best vehicle tracking system in dhaka, Bangladesh with real time tracking.

• Christo Bresler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When GPS tracking already on, why can't the user just select a start button and a end button to toggle recording distance, then giving the end kms with a timesheet entry.

• curtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with George Feb 8, 2013. Our employees have work vehicles and have to keep track of the mileage driven (as per the government, CRA). It would be AWESOME if there was a way to put the odometer reading in at the start of the work day and then at the end of the work day to read how many KM is work related..

• scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For companies that travel (non-production time) to get to job sites (production time), this feature would provide even more information for monitoring and controlling that activity.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should really be tacked to the expense reporting/mileage product idea. I think that having a handheld GPS device (phone) makes this an intuitive feature!

• Margie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TSheets does a great job of tracking time. However we need to know how many miles each employee travels (perhaps for reimbursement). Since the program uses GPS, it seems this would be something that could be featured.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Evaluating the app for a construction company. Without mileage tracking, will look elsewhere.

• gpdx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 10% vote for this. Our clients require an actual mileage log with start and end time odometer readings, but employees never remember to do it. Having it on TSheets would help them remember but I wouldn't use the GPS feature for it and that's why I 10% vote for this.

• Larry Rickman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mileage tracking would set you apart from the Telenav folks. Your service level is MUCH better however as a service business with employees in the field it is necessary for us to track mileage for reimbursement. Want to take over the mobile payroll system...here is your opportunity.

• COUNTess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mileage would be absolutely brilliant - and would save staff a tonne of time so they could just note it on their timesheet rather than having to track it - and then write it down or note it in another app.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base