How can we improve TSheets?

Allow External Users to Approve Time

Need the ability to allow an external user to view and approve specified users times. The external user may have no association with the employment of resources and might not enter time into the system themselves.

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matthew Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eric Therrien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some of my customers, I need them to approve time that relate to them. They need to be able to see start/stop time, project it was assigned to and the description of the activities (if any).

Preferably, this should be presented in a weekly view with the ability to brand the layout.

I should be notified when the customer either approve or reject the timesheet. Extra points: When the customer reject, they could enter some reason for rejecting, but not make it mandatory.

• Ash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the comment in relation to consulting companies. This would be a very useful feature

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need the ability for our clients to sign off on the time an employee spends at their residence. Basically a simple "finger signature" for the time is fine. This provides an extra level of checks and balance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base